My room was empty

MELLS POV;

I had finally reached the pack lines. No one was out and I mind linked my sister and told her I was here. She was going to make sure are brother was to distracted for anything the guards had to say even though I had no idea what her idea was. So I was starting to sneak into my old room each guard I saw either thought I was a pack member or someone's mate. I got recognized by one guard and he knew my brother well so I knocked him out and put him in a closet before anyone saw. I got closer and closer to my room. I looked around each corner with eyes open. I heard the words attack and my first reaction was to run for the room. The girls were gone and apparently my sister's idea of a distraction is telling my brother I was here. I was soon dog piled on. I felt any strengths I had from play fighting Nick come out. I pushed myself free and hid in a closet before they saw me. I felt hurt but more scared then anything. My sister had betrayed me, why?

I soon realized someone was in the closet with me. I slowly turned the lights on.

"Josh!" I screamed. Then remembered I was trying to hide. The guards heard me and then josh put his hand over my mouth and started covering for me.

"Oh yeah say my name!". I soon giggled at his fake noises of being pleased. The guards had a laugh then kept looking for me. Josh let go and smirked knowing I know owed him one. I hugged him and started crying.

"I thought my brother killed you for helping me get out?"

I looked at him with my tear filled eyes and couldn't believe it.

"He didn't kill me because my twin brother Drake took the fall", he looked down at his shoes and seemed broken. I could mentally could hear his wolf whine for him. I told him I was so sorry and hugged him even tighter. His baby blue eyes went from tearful and sad to happy and joyful.

"I knew you were coming, your sister told me to tell you that your brother put someone named Alexis in the meadow if you know what that even means." I looked at Josh who had been my best friend as a kid. Sometimes I wished he was my mate. I had Nick though and that meant a safe place for Josh.

"Come with me, back to my mates pack. Help us?"

He looked surprised and then smiled. He looked at me with eyes full of joy. Then he whispered Okay but only if I can bring my cat Buffy. I smiled at him still loving that crazy fur ball. I had him look out the door and soon we were on are way to the meadow. The meadow was the place where are mother would plant flowers. 

My father hated flowers so one day he destroyed the meadow and soon it was a place of sadness. When are mother died me and my sister rebuilt the meadow somewhere father and brother would never go. The tomb of our grandparents. There were no dead bodies in there because they both died in a fire turning them to ash. So it was a place with engraved names on the walls. There was light for flowers so we planted in there. We called it mothers meadow and that's where we put all her things. If they were put there it meant brother had found it. It was a pretty place with daisies on the walls and roses by the names.If he found it that meant that it would have been destroyed. Are brother always looked up to are father,he hated flowers along beside him.When mother died they both didn't cry or weep,they just move don to bigger and badder plans.

I grabbed Josh's hand and ran for the meadow where my sister and I played.We had run into guards but they were to young to know who I was.Josh would smile and pretend that I was his mate so the guards would think we were running off to his room which was by the exit.We saw a group of older guards blocking the hall ahead.We stood around the corner laughing and being silly pups.

" How do we get past them?" ,I spoke out loud looking for ideas.

"We could keep with this act and make out rolling well hiding your face down the hall." He had smirked at this.Josh was my best friend but Justin was my mate we would have to find another way.We stood there for what felt like hours seeing if the guards would switch shift. It was night fall and still a group of older guards laughing about there mates.Josh looked at me and told me there was no other choice we had to go with his idea in less we didn't want to get out of here.It meant going to his room with him and climbing out the window.I start to look worried and scared which wasn't a common thing on my face so it felt weird.I had to get back to Nick and Justin saving Alexis as soon as possible.

Josh puts my face between his hands.They were ice cold but I still let him whisper in my ear.Its going to be okay he says.

"Its just kissing right?"

I nodded but he took that as a ready set go sign.Soon we were rolling on the wall.It felt like making out with my brother.So what they saw as seductive rough housing I saw as trying to escape really ice cold hands pushing me into him.He hid my face as I Tried to get air.He understood the risks where as I was like a worm trying to wiggle my way from the dirt.I felt so dirty.Soon I got the hang of hiding and kissing Josh.I felt gross as i leaned into the kissing and started to push power into it.I felt my mate bond starting to connect like I was poisoning myself.So the guards started to whistle at us.I felt hazed ,violated and soon Josh gave them a show.He pushed me into the room and gave them a wink.I laughed and soon Josh was kissing me again .I pushed him off.

sorry kinda got in the moment he whispered.I look at him realizing I was crying.I liked it.I would never tell him but I liked it.I felt cold and broken and really dirty but I liked it.

"Lets get out of here".

I shoved whatever feelings I had that moment so deep down in my soal I forgot they were there.Nick was my mate.I loved him.I felt I was doubting that.We jumped out of the window and we ran for Mother meadow.

ALEXIS POV:

Sarah and I were moved out of the room into a tomb. We never saw the way there because we had bags over are heads.The doors we found were all locked.Sarah was still on edge about being marked so she spent her time playing with flowers.There was a patch of over grown flowers in the room of the tomb.It was beauty in a dark time.We sat there laying in the roses by the stones missing home.I wanted Justin.Sarah just wanted my aunt. If I had powers like she said now they would come in handy.

A\N;

Sorry for the slow updates but I am updating.Tell me anyone is reading?

comment ,vote ,bla bla bla