Breeding

Breeding a pair of Riversong Kikirra requires one green stone. They have 4-6 babies per litter and require 7 days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to fi5 e days by using pregnancy potions. They can not be bred for hybrids at this time.

Encyclopedia Entry

Despite their cute, round appearance, Kikirras have the ability to inflict serious or even deadly wounds with their large, dagger-like incisors if they feel threatened. They have many predators in the wild and are able to defend themselves viciously if forced to with both teeth and claws. When raised from a young age, they make excellent pets as long as they are provided at least one companion of a similar type, or if that is not possible, given regular hands-on attention and an enriched environment.

Riversong Kikirras dwell deep in the jungles of the Riversong region of Peterra. They are among the most social of all Kikirra. These small furry creatures frequently connect the burrows they live in to each other by digging extensive underground runs. These runs and burrows form a network of up to hundreds of animals.

Silver Kikirra

The Silver Kikirra was first released into the Main Pet Shop on December 12th of 2014

The Silver Kikirra was first released into the Main Pet Shop on December 12th of 2014. They are available in varying shades of silver.

Acquisition

Silver Kikirra are currently not available in any site shops or quests. They can be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding

Breeding a pair of Silver Kikirra requires one green stone. They have 4-5 babies per litter and require 7 days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to 5 days by using pregnancy potions. They can not be bred for hybrids at this time.

Encyclopedia Entry

This fluffy creature is called a silver Kikirra, named after the silvery colouring of its fur. Silver Kikirra are a smaller species in this family, an average one only weighing one pound as an adult. It lives a secretive life in a burrow it digs under rocks on the slopes of mountains. Silver Kikirra can live at very high altitudes unlike most other Kikirra species.

Kikirra live on seeds and nuts as well as some vegetables. They get along well together as long as they are not overcrowded. In the wild, if food becomes short, they will sometimes kick the weakest members out of their warren.

Swirl Kikirra