✧ chapter five ✧

Start from the beginning

I enter the kitchen and notice a bottle of vodka in the fridge. I pour myself little over a shot and down it. I better start feeling this soon because this party will get boring very quickly otherwise.

"Who wants frozen pizza!" The blonde named Niall runs into the kitchen, throwing his arms in the air and sprinting to the freezer.

"Hey.. Niall... maybe starting a fire by trying to use an oven while drunk isn't the best idea." I laugh. He stares at me expressionless.

"I'm gonna call Domino's!" He throws his hands up in the air again and grabs his phone, dialling Domino's Pizza I presume.

"Hi yes I'd like to order 20 meat lovers pizzas and 10 loaves of garlic bread! Yes!" He yells into the phone before skipping off. Oh lord.

"Order 5 cheese pizzas!" I call out to Niall. He nods and yells my order at the poor worker over the phone.

I grab another drink- an apple cider from the fridge and start dancing off into the living room. Deciding I didn't give a fuck about Noah knowing I'm here I skip up to him at the couch and give him a big hug from behind.

"Wha-... Ariana Rose what the fuck are you doing." He scowls at me.

"Having fun, whoop whoop!" I giggle he stands up from the couch and walks over to me.

"Please, head upstairs." He begs as I give him a disgusted look.

"No." I give him a big smile.

"Noah who's this." A blonde chick asks him, slightly annoyed.

"Your worst nightmare." I chuckle.

"This is my little sister Ariana, but she can't stay and chat." He gives me a disapproving look.

"Yeah, because I gotta go out and party!" I dance off.

"Ariana Rose!" Noah yells after me. I giggle and run off as fast as I can in my heals and drink the rest of my cider.

I run into a figure.

"Hey Ari." I recognise him as Zayn.

"Hey, I'm suddenly sober and don't wanna deal with your shit. Bye." I lie and continue to run off.

"Pizza's here!" Niall screams and everyone widens their eyes, darting for the pizza that was set up in the kitchen.

I quickly grab a piece of cheese, meat lovers and a piece of garlic bread before aborting the scene and sitting on a random chair near the front door. I happily munch on my pizza and feel eyes on me.

I look over and lock eyes with those green ones. Not having any control over rational decisions I stand up and walk over to him.

"You look hot." I giggle, poking his chest as he leans against the wall.

I take a bite of my garlic bread. "Isn't this like your favourite position?" I motion to him leaning against the wall.

"Wait lemme try." I laugh, leaning against the wall and folding my arms angrily like a two year old.

"Am I doing it?" I laugh, taking one of the final bites of my pizzas.

Harry rolls his eyes at me and begins to walk off. "Hey! Where are you going?" I ask him.

"Stay there." He orders. I laugh at him.

"How about no." I gasp and hold a hand to my mouth, almost falling over from bursting into laughter again.

"I gave you and instruction and you will listen, darling." He turns to stare at me, his voice was getting huskier by the second. 

"No." I push off the wall and try to walk away.