Na na na na na na na  oh.

Then appeared in the mindscape (y/n) with a surprised look looking straight to the three mysterious shadow figures, the first male smiling at him along with Rio, but Ryuga made a smirk of excitement.

Na na na na na na hey hey.

Then appeared rias parents smiling, millicas who's cheering, and lord and lady sitri smiling seeing the rating game battle and in the seats sona and her peerage along with ravel, irina and kuroka smiling watching the rating game as well.

Na na na na na na na oh.

Then appeared in a dark place (y/n) with a serious look face to face with his dark self who's smirking at him, then between them appeared a shadow figure of a dragon armor, eyes glowing bright yellow and covered in purple aura.

(The hero who surpasses that.)

Seeing (y/n) covered in crimson red aura and his eyes along his mark glowing as well.

Na na na na na na na oh.

Then appeared the leaders of the faction smiling and looking at the battle.

Na na na na na na hey hey.

Then appeared sairaorg with his peerage smiling with excitement.

Na na na na na na na oh.

Then appeared the flag with the gremory symbol on it waving in the winds.

(The fire burning one's heart.)

(Y/N) covered in a crimson red aura standing firm and behind him a shadow figure of a three headed dragon armor covered in crimson red aura and it's eyes shinning red.

Music

Seeing (y/n) alongside with sona his mates and issei along side with rias and everyone else smiling and looking at the stars of the night sky.

End music.

They are in a location waiting for kunou.

Both motohama and matsuda faces look they got beat up again.

Then comet stood beside (y/n).

Y/N: You got something to do what happened to those two isn't it?. Said with a neutral look.

He nodded.

Comet: I caught them peeping and beat the ever living shit out of them. Said with a smirk.

Y/N: Well they deserve it. Said with a neutral look.

Then he looks at him.

Y/N: I've been meaning to ask, how did you know about kunou?. Said with a questionable look.

Comet: We meet a long time ago at one of serafall meetings and became good friends. Said with a smile.

Aika: So who's this guide you told us?. Said with a questionable look.

Y/N: She's a friend and knows everything around here. Said with a smile.

Then they heard a voice behind him.

Kunou: There you are. Said with a smile.

They turn to see her without her fox ears and tails.