"what ?
You threatened  her too?"  I asked interrupting him.

"No!
 I requested her and she threatened me back !" He said with a chuckle.

 "What?
 She threatened  you ?" I asked a bit shocked.

 "Yes, I explained her the whole situation and it took me a total of four hours time to convince her that I'm not going to hurt you!  she threatened  me that  if I didn't take good care of you then she will break my neck . So Princess,  I don't want to spend my remaining life on the bed by not taking good care of you !"  He said maintaining the same chuckle and I laughed hard. 

I know  Eric loves me like crazy but I didn't expect that she will threaten him in this way !

"You look beautiful when smiling!" He said looking at me.
"Only when smiling ?" I narrowed  my eyes at him.

"No princess, You are beautiful in every way !  " He said with a wink .

"Are you trying to flirt with me ?" I asked raising my eyebrow .

"What do you think?" He asked  mockingly .

"I think you are !" I said with a playful smile .

"I don't like to disagree with your princess so I'll agree if you say so !" He said and I narrowed my eyes at him and  he let the laugh immediately making me smile.

" Princess!" he said in a low tone.
"Hmm..!"  I replied to continue him whatever he was trying to say .

"Princess , I will wrap up this shit as soon as possible but please don't try to escape me . It's not safe for you . I know you don't want to be with me and you don't like me at all but to stay safe you need to stay with me ." He said and I just nodded as I understood that there is no point in arguing on the same thing which anyways is not going to happen . He is not as bad as I thought he would be so I decided not to fight with him.

After five hours of our travelling he finally found the desert which he is looking for and he landed Rosea carefully. I got off from the chopper when Mr. snowman give me his hand which I unconsciously accepted.  I think my inner soul is planing against betraying me. The view of the desert was so beautious and hypnotising that for a second I totally forget about the scorching heat which penetrated my skin . 

The sky above looked like strokes of watercolor with patches of red, blue and at same point they are joined to form a shade of violet and purple . There were many dotted clouds above which looks like a cotton candy but of all the most attractive is the sun which is ready to set . It looked like a gold plated sphere shining so beautifully that it illuminated the sand underneath . He helped my hand as soon as we climb the steep hill  we were totally aware of the paranomic view that caught  our eyes .

 I turned around followed by him only do see the huge ocean of ochre yellow sand that covered up to the reach of my vision. There are several hills in every direction and  there was so much of sand  in front of me,  behind me , on all sides and underneath me . Grazing  at the distant view , a  range of emotions filled my heart . I was completely awed that this huge desert  was formed the millions of grains of sand united together . I kneeled down to touch  the sand and it felt like the folds of perfectly smooth  silk . 

It was perfect with smooth sand dunes blending with  the setting sun. 

"Beautiful!" I mumbled  looking at them.
" Yes ! Beautiful, yet lonely!" He said looking at the desert in deep thoughts. I looked at him and he looked sad.

 "Though  things may seem to be beautiful and perfect outside for some people but only some people realize how lonely and lifeless they are!"  He said taking a deep sign like he was saying about himself !