✧ chapter four ✧

Start from the beginning

"Thanks Chris, I'll let you get back to frothing over Bucky okay? Talk later." I stand up from the bed and walk out the room. He waves at me before yelling "bye boo" as I close the door behind me.

At least there's one decent biological guy here, although mentally he may be more feminine... better yet.

I continue to explore the house and acknowledge all the rooms. I found a couple of games rooms, a few living rooms, a computer room or study and a huge bathroom. There was so much in this house I couldn't possibly explore it all in the little time frame I slotted for exploring.

I walk upstairs to the third floor. I proceed to my room and close the door behind me. I read the time as 6:30 and was debating getting food till a knock on my door startled me.

I walk to the door and open it slowly. It reveals Noah and I felt relieved.

"Hey, Harry and I here we're going to go get Chinese for dinner and drinks for the party tomorrow. Did you want anything?" He asks me. I move my head to the side to see Harry behind him and roll my eyes, looking back at Noah.

"Get me a bottle of Midori, Moscato and green apple Vodka." I tell him, half jokingly.

"You're 18, you're not allowed to drink here till 21. Remember." He reminds me, this would probably be the worst part of America in my opinion. I'll drink anyway but I can't go clubbing or buy my own alcohol like I could in Australia.

"I was kidding, fuck." I groan, earning a smirk from Harry.

"Just get me whatever you're getting- in relation to the Chinese food." I tell him, shooing him off.

"Goodbye cuddle?" He smiles, opening his arms out wide.

"You're such a dork." I hug him genuinely.

"Where's my goodbye hug." Harry smirks, making me scowl.

"You're bipolar as fuck." I stare at him, making him shrug and smirk again.

"Bye Ari." Noah farewells and the pair walk down the hall. I flip off Harry from behind as they walk downstairs.

I hear the front door close and I take a moment to acknowledge that I don't have to deal with the curly haired freak for the next hour or so.

Making a move to close my door I notice the room across from me is wide open. Me being the curious person I am, I made my way over to the door and read the door tag thing that said Harry's name.

This is Harry's room? He's going to be living this close to me for however long I stay? Ugh! You've got to be kidding me.

I walk inside his room, it's very dark and has quite a bit of red in the room. It kind of looks like Christian Gray's play room... minus the addition of all the bondage and torture devices in the room. Luckily it was just a normal room. I look around and decide to check out the en-suite.

You're kidding! This bitch had a jacuzzi bath in his room! When Harry isn't home I'm for sure using this.

I continue exploring his room, I notice a little photo of a woman with brown hair next to Harry and a blonde girl next to him. The brown haired woman looked like his mum, the blonde was possibly a sister or girlfriend? I couldn't tell you.

I go through his bedside table and discover a key. Oh bingo. If this is the spare key to his room I've struck gold. I test the key in the door and it fit in, swiftly unlocking the door. I definitely gotta add this to my keychain. I'll give it back when he notices, if he notices.

After exploring his room for a good 20 minutes I decide I'm treading on thin ice if I spend any longer in here. I make sure everything was situated just how it previously was and the door was open at the same point as it was before. Good luck finding any evidence of anyone being there now Harry.

I walk back into my room and open my phone, scrolling through Instagram for who knows how long. My door opens suddenly to show Noah again.

"What did I say about locking the door?" He says, I mentally slap myself.

"Slipped my mind, sorry Noah." I reply to him, he shakes his head and walks into my room, dropping my Chinese food onto the bed.

"Thank you." I smile, giving him a quick hug after he leans down.

"You're welcome. Get some sleep okay." He leaves my room, shutting my door behind him.

I happily eat my Chinese food and continue to scroll through my phone, after 5 minutes another knock shocks me, making me almost choke on my fried rice.

I walk over to the door and open it, I take a step back as Harry stands before me. He holds a bag in his hand whilst standing in black sweats, and a tight black shirt which didn't leave much to the imagination in terms of his body composition. His abs were protruding through the thin material, quickly I noticed I was staring and I looked back into his eyes. He held a devilish grin, jerk.

"For tomorrow. Do not tell your brother." He says, handing the bag to me. Crap it was heavy.

"Uh thanks?" I frown.

"Enjoy." He bluntly says, hands stuffed back into his pockets as he walks back over to his room. He closes the door behind him without a second glance.

I quickly close my door behind me and lock it this time. I take the bag to my bed and empty out its contents. Oh sweet mamma.

I look over at the bottles of alcohol I joking asked Noah to get, along with a case of 6 summer flavoured vodka cruisers. Now this is how you treat a lady.

I place my new alcoholic drinks into my mini-fridge, finally making use out of it. I raise my eyebrow as I check the bag to see a folded piece of material with a note attached.

You should wear this tomorrow at the party.
Harry.

I roll my eyes at the note. What is this controlling shit on Harry's part? Is this what Noah was talking about? Does Noah know about this?

I pick up the black material to reveal a black, skin tight dress with thin straps over the shoulders. If I put this on it'll probably only sit up to the middle of my thigh or higher, I don't think Noah will like that...

But if it's what Harry wants then I guess I'll have to wear it. As much shit as I give him he was right, he does run this frat and he knows a lot of my secrets somehow. I would rather not get on his bad side and plus, the dress was cute anyway.

Why did I find him so mysterious? Why did I felt so drawn to him? I didn't understand my or his intentions but whatever happens at this party will be my first insight into whatever Harry's intentions are.

Putting away the dress in my wardrobe I jump into bed, exhaustion took over me as I forgot to finish my dinner. My mind was running elsewhere, thinking about that curly haired boy who I was basically giving myself to, lowkey.

I'm popping chapters out like mad yo ahahaha

Anyways I hope you enjoy the story and enjoy your day!

Love yous

Remember to vote, comment and share with your friends ❤️

Tash xx