Chapter XXI

"We won't be together long, but it's nice to meet you..." ~Kirito (Sword Art Online)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Aina sat inside her small shop in the newly restored Radiant Garden. The shop didn't need to be that big, just large enough to hold her and a small group of people in it. She sat on a table and whoever wanted their future to be told would sit across from her.

With people starting to move back into Radiant Garden, business was slow. She heard the door open and saw a peculiar sight in front of her. A boy with brown hair in his late teens accompanied by a walking dog and duck were inside her shop, looking around. "Cozy," the boy remarked.

"Hello," Aina greeted the costumers that walked into her shop.

"What kind of shop is this?" The boy said.

"Oh, well I see into people's futures," Aina explained.

"Wow, you can see into the future?" He asked. "That's so cool! Are you some kind of fortune-teller?"

"Why, yes am I," Aina laughed.

"Yeah!" The boy replied. "Can you tell my future?"

Just as Aina was about to reply, a yell interrupted the two. "Sora!" Yelled a voice from the outside. It sounded like it belonged to a female of the same age as Sora. "What are you doing in there?"

"Oh!" Sora said, turning his head so it faced the open door. "I'm about to have my future told!"

"Sora, come on!" The voice snapped.

"Wait!" Sora pleaded. "Let me finish what I want to do here first!"

"Do you not want to see Pooh?" The voice sighed.

"Oh, right!" Sora said. He turned back around to bow at Aina in a respectful manner. "Um, sorry, I really have to go with my friend! I'll be back soon!"

"That's quite alright," Aina assured.

"Bye!" Sora waved as he, the walking dog and duck left the shop.

"Farewell..." Aina muttered, waving at the three.

"Woah, woah!" Sora sputtered as soon as he exited the shop. "What got you so worked up?"

"N-Nothing..." the voice replied. As they continued their conversation, they left so they were out of range from Aina. She sat her table, not upset she lost potential costumers, but perplexed.

The boy that just visited her...he did look familiar. Aina wondered if she's seen him before, where did he see him before, and when.