Chapter XVIII

"Always." ~Professer Snape (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Akari sat underneath a bare tree. When it was blossomed for a short time, it was a sight to behold. She sat on a blanket, waiting for Aina to appear. She really wished she could get a picture with the tree while it was still in bloom, but she was busy with something.

She felt movement beside her and saw her baby, the one she had with the a man she had met, Itsuki Andrews. The baby had her jet black hair and icy blue eyes as they attempted to roll over on the blanket they were lying on. Akari smiled at the young human and stroked their belly.

"Akari!" A voice yelled.

Looking up, she saw Aina running towards her, a camera in hand. She smiled at Akari as she held the baby in her arms. "How are you, Ms. Akari Andrews?" Aina asked.

"Oh, doing fine," she shrugged playfully. "Let's take picture now while the baby is awake and content."

"Right," Aina nodded as she positioned the camera over her eye. Akari held the baby up so that the baby was facing the camera. The baby, uncomfortable in the current position, began to squirm.

"Sit still," Akari whispered to her child. "It'll be over in a few minutes."

"Smile!" Aina said as her finger prepared too tap the button.

"Smile, Sakura," Akari murmured as she smiled as the camera flashed and the picture was produced. Aina sat down next to Akari as she put Sakura down and looked at the photo as it was produced. Seeing how it turned out, Akari smiled. "Looks wonderful," she said.

"Yeah," Aina stretched in her seat. "I'm never going to get used to this new peaceful life, and it's already been years."

"You haven't changed much, haven't you?" Akari gave Aina a playful smirk. "Opening up your own fortune-telling business."

"And you're over here falling in love and starting your own family!" Aina added.

"Speaking of which, do you want me to set you up with someone?" Akari asked. "I know a few people who might be your type.

"No, thank you," Aina shook her head. "Romance was never really my thing."

"Suit yourself," Akari stated. "Aina...might I ask you something?"

"Sure," Aina nodded.

"May you...peer into Sakura's future?" Akari asked. "I just want to know if she's going to be alright."

"Very well," Aina said she she placed a hand over Sakura's forehead and over her left eye. Her right eye turned in the Master;s all-seeing eye as she peered into the future of Sakura.

She saw Sakura, though much older but looking very much like her mother, running on a beach, camera over her eye. Beside her was a red-haired girl, and in front of her was a brown-haired boy and a silver-haired boy.

Aina removed her hand from her left eye as she looked down at Sakura. "Sounds like she's going to have a very peaceful life with lots of friends," Aina stated.

"Oh, thank goodness," Akari sighed with relief, placing a hand over her heart. "Oh, one more thing!"

"What is it?" Aina asked as Akari reached behind her neck and unclipped a necklace, revealing a silver-chained necklace with a blue heart charm with a silver crown in the middle where the two curved arms met to form the heart. "I never knew you wore that necklace," Aina commented.

"I never really shown it off," Akari stated as she put the nekclace over Sakurs'a neck. "It was a gift from my parents. Sunako got one as well. It really means a lot to me, but I want her to have it. To her, it's a gift from her mother, but to me, it has seen many things regarding the Keyblade War."

Aina nodded grimly as Akari spoke up again, "One more thing, Aina, can you make me  promise?"

"Yes, I'll do anything," Aina nodded.

"Please, promise me you'll protect Sakura if something happens to me and Itsuki," Akari said.

"Are you going to leave me like my brother?' Aina asked, half-joking.

"No," Akari shook her head. "I meant hypothetically, if something were to happen to the both of us. I want to entrust the life of my child in the hands of the person I trust the most."

"I understand," Aina nodded, placing her hands over her heart. "You have my word."

"Thank you," Akari nodded.