The fae looked up at his opponent with hatred, he had to defeat her he just had to. Suddenly it hit him, realization flooded Rhian.

'Samuel's Potion' said Rhian to himself, immediately he fished the vial out of his pants pockets ready to use it but suddenly the vial crumbled into ash, even the liquid contents become flaky ash.

When the fae looked up, an ebony wand stuck out of Lilith's hand and its tip was dangerously close to Rhian's face.

The snake cackled at the stunned fae, "Did you really think it would be that easy??? Foolish boy."

She then said "This beautiful wand was gifted to me by a friend and ironically your fall shall be caused by this fairy wand. Imagine that! Defeated by your own route of magic, how dreadful."

At these words Rhian got up ready to charge but instantly the chains returned.

"Now before I kill you I'm going to tell you a little story.

Once upon a time there was beautiful girl named Ella. Ella was kind, sweet, gentle and always brought a smile to the faces of everyone. Although she grew up in wealth she was never snobby and valued hard work, this was a skill passed down to her from her family. Ella's family were one of the most respected and humble families the kingdom had ever known and they had it all until tragedy struck. Ella's mother died, leaving Ella and her father heart broken however the pain did not last long, at least for Ella's father. The man remarried and brought home his new wife and her 2 daughters who then abused the poor girl until a magical fairy flew in rescuing Ella by giving her a gown and shoes to woo a Prince."

Rhian become confused. Lilith just narrated the story of Cinderella, he wondered what does Cinderella have to do with anything.

"That's the version you're used to right? Well let me you tell you something, that story is all lies!!!" screamed the fairy of snakes.

"Here's what really happened :

Nobody came. No one ever rescued me. No fairy appeared and turned my vegetables into transportation. No one gave me a pretty dress. No Prince came for me...NO ONE CAME! I GOT NOTHING!!!

WHERE WERE YOU LOSER FAIRIES! Where was all the sparkles and fairy dust when I needed it the most. You all make a big deal about service so where was my service. Where was she?!" screamed Lilith as tears rolled down her face.

Rhian remained silent. He was at a loss for words.

And since you pathetic creatures caused my destruction, I'm going to return the favour."
.

.

.

Hello Butterflies. After such a long break I am back so yayyy. I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter and if you did please vote on it and while you're at it maybe drop a comment and share the story, any support you give is really appreciated. Thank you all such much for the support and for picking this book to read, it really means a lot.

See you all in the next chapter.❤

- B.✌