Rainbow Holly Horse

The Rainbow Holly Horse was first released on December 25th 2016 in the Gift Box (Red)

The Rainbow Holly Horse was first released on December 25th 2016 in the Gift Box (Red). They can come in every colour.

Acquisition 

Rainbow Holly Horses are currently not available in any site shops or quests. They can be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding 

Breeding a pair of Rainbow Holly Horses requires one green stone. They have 1 baby per litter. They require 45 days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to 14 days by using pregnancy potions. They can be used to breed the Hoki Horse hybrids.

Encyclopedia Entry

This colorful equine is known as a Holly Horse. The Holly Horse is from Indulain, where some of the royal armies include them in their cavalries and parade processions since they look so decorative. Due to how ornate their Christmassy decorations are, it is believed that they were partly genetically engineered by magical means, through the spells of Indulainian mages countless generations ago. 

This Holly Horse is of a rare rainbow variety. Colour variations often happen in a species, and they are usually rarely seen.

Seabrine Horse

The Seabrine Horse was first released on December 24th 2017

The Seabrine Horse was first released on December 24th 2017. They can come in every colour.

Acquisition 

Seabrine Horses were released into the Oasis Exchange for 10 Clamshells. They can also be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding 

Breeding a pair of Seabrine Horses requires one green stone. They have 1 baby per litter. They require 45 days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to 14 days by using pregnancy potions. They cannot be used to breed any hybrids at this time.

Encyclopedia Entry

The Seabrine horse is an equine that lives in large herds all along the coast of more than one Missoulou continent. It is believed that in the past, Missoulou's sea level was lower, and these continents were joined, allowing this horse species to colonise all of them. This horse feeds mostly on plants that grow along the shoreline and may sometimes even eat seaweed if fresh seaweed washes up on shore.