Chapter 7

Chapter 7

School today is going to be hell, I can't just feel it. Today, Wednesday, is the day that Tyler and I have to start 'dating' - ugh. I'm driving him to school, as per usual, but we have to start acting as a couple as soon as we step out of Nate's car.

Nate got into so much trouble for being over at mine last night, he was grounded for a month but his parents weren't home and he decided to play Barbies at mine instead. Last night, after we formulated the plan to make the guys see me as more than a 'guy', we had all stayed up to watch a movie. I'm not entirely a fan of horror movies, but I had no choice since Nate pinned me down and sat on me with his bony ass so I wouldn't leave.

He had said, it's only The Conjuring; it's not scary at all, but I knew better than to listen to him. I'm petrified of ghosts and demons and all that other scary shit, so I had trouble sleeping. Instinctively, I slept on a mattress in Austin's room - he's a crazy sleeper, just like me - because I felt like that demon-thing was going to jump out of my closet and possess me.

I don't think Austin, Nate or Tyler would want to give me an exorcism. They say that I'm bad enough without being possessed.

Austin keeps a mattress under his bed for keepsake - who knows why, it was mom who put it there in the first place - so I slept on it last night. It's not the most comfortable of things, but it would be much more comfortable than having to put up with Austin's kicking and sleep walking. I sleepwalk and talk also, but nowhere near as bad as Austin does.

One time, I caught him sitting on the floor next to the front door trying to do the splits. That was at two o'clock in the morning, from then on I vowed not to wake up in the middle of the night and go for a drink in case of finding Austin in awkward positions. I'm waiting for him to fall into the toilet because he always forgets to put the seat down, that would be freaking hilarious.

"Qué quieres gilipollas (what do you want asshole?)," I groaned as Austin put his foot on my ribcage to wake me up. "Ve a morir en un agujero por despertarme." (Go die in a hole for waking me up)

"Wakey pakey eggs and bakey," Austin hummed and I instantly sat up.

I felt the blood rush to my head and had to wait a few seconds to get back to my usual state. "Bacon?" I screamed in excitement, "Whose cooking bacon?"

Austin scratches the back of his head. He's standing over my bed in sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt with a taco sauce stain on it from last night's feast. "I didn't say there was bacon," he smirks.

I feel like ripping it off his face and feeding it back to him for giving me such false hope. "You suck donkey ass," I sneered and got out of bed. My pajamas consisted of a very unflattering tank top with cats all over it and men's boxers. I hate wearing ladies boxers, so I go to the shops and buy men's boxers for myself. I have to write my name on the tag or else my asshole brother will steal them and call them his own - he's done that before, trust me. I'm wearing bright blue boxers with Bart Simpson's face all over it and 'eat my shorts' written on the butt.

Apparently, it's hard to take me seriously when I'm wearing them but I don't care. I'm more about comfort then practicality. If I want to wear men's boxers, then I'm going to wear them shamelessly.

"Do we have bacon?" I ground my teeth together. I am having bacon whether anyone likes it or not.

"Sí (yes)," he nods in affirmation. "Four pounds of it. Mom went shopping and I convinced her to get us some."

I nearly got down on both knees and praised my mother for buying me so much bacon. It's like Christmas has come already. I fist pump, grabbing my phone off Austin's side table and racing downstairs to the kitchen. I sent a quick text to Nate and Tyler saying 'bacon' and instantly got a response from both of them.