Her lips were everywhere, on my jaw, my neck, my ear. And the way her hands pulled at the hair at my nape drove me crazy. But then it suddenly ended. And the way it ended was the worst part.

As we tried to regulate our heavy breathing, Graham looked at me once again, gave me a small smile and reached for the door handle. As entered the room, she turned to bid me goodbye. With a pat on the shoulder and a "Well, thanks for that bud." The door was shut.

That ending led to me whole heartedly believing that it was just because she was drunk, and no feelings contributed whatsoever.

I snapped back to reality as soon as I recalled the less than pleasant ending to yesterday night. "It was fine, I guess."

"Fine?" Kota echoed as he took a sharp left turn, causing me to slam my head against the window. "Whoops." He murmured, chuckling to himself at his rough driving.

"I think the hickey on his neck says otherwise..." Luca chuckled, now fully awake due to the erratic driving.

"No fucking way!" Kota swerved again, this time due to his excitement.

"Seriously? Clark 'terrible at flirting' Ellington actually got some action?" Nico chuckled.

"Who was the unlucky girl?" Luca elbowed me in the side, to which I responded with an elbow back.

"No girl is unlucky if they get to kiss Clark Ellington," Kota jokingly sighed dreamily.

I rolled my eyes at all of them. "Some best friends you lot are. I think I'm just going to keep it to myself."

"No!" Nico yelped, while Kota threatened to swerve the car again if I didn't yield. Luca just chuckled to himself, the look in his eyes telling me he knew.

"Please tell us dearest Clark!"

"Fine," I sighed, "It was Graham."

"Harrison or Blake?" Kota dumbly asked.

"Harris- Obviously Blake you fucking imbecile!"

Another swerve, "No way!"

"Oh my god my dream has finally come true!"

I scoffed, "Your dreams seem to be weird as hell Nico."

"But my dreams got Blake to kiss you!"

Kota interrupted Nico, "But my carefully calculated plans got them t-"

And as Nico and Kota began to argue about what drove the two of us together, I turned to Luca, who was just grinning happily.

"So how did you know?"

"She texted me." Was his simple answer.

Immediately my heart jumped, "What did she say?"

"Not my place to tell,"

"Luca! As my best friend, it's your job to help me!" I begged.

Luca just shook his head, "We helped nudge you two together, now you two need to figure it out yourselves."

"