The promise chapter 22

Start from the beginning

"In the language of this flower it means to never forget me, our memories we had together, and my love for you. If one day I'm reborn again I wished to be with you no matter how you change or who you become. I will always love you." Kuroko Smiled.

"But....all I've ever wanted was to save you...why do god have to take you away from me?! When we finally see each other again! Is this all we get! I wanted to marry you and grow old together. Yet!!" Akashi pulled Kuroko into a hug shocking him.

"I beg you! Don't take him away from me! Don't take Tetsuya away! Please!" Akashi voice crack in pain and sadness.

Kuroko look at his hands that was already gone Tears fell from Kuroko eyes. He hugged Akashi back. This wasn't how he wanted to say goodbye to Akashi. He promise he would smile but he couldn't. He didn't want to disappear! He wanted to stay with Akashi.

But he was already dead. His body is already rotting deep under the earth. In twelve years his body would decay and he would his body would be fully gone.

"Sei, when Hope is lost and your in a place full of darkness. Remember that I am there always watching over you. Don't forget that and the promise we made when we were children. You've fulfilled it already." Kuroko handed the flower in Akashi hand. He kissed Akashi cheeks and stepped away.

Crack

"No...don't go...don't leave me alone.." Akashi reaches out to him.

Tetsuya whole body was disappearing reaching to his waist.

"I love you Sei. Live, don't give up in life everyone waiting for you. Promise me you'll live on." Kuroko gave him one last smile and closed his eyes.

A tear rolled down his cheek.

The dimension cracked and everyone was engulf in light.

"TETSUYA!!!!!" Akashi screamed he reached out to him.

______________________________________________

-Akashi flashback Back in Teiko-
Kuroko walked through the long hallway of Teiko carrying a small pouch hook on his belt.

"Are you leaving. Tetsuya." A cold voice Said.

He came to a sudden stop. Kuroko didn't turn around to meet him.

"Yes, and I'm not coming back." Kuroko Said.

"Is that so. Then just leave and never comeback. Weak people shouldn't even be in this school." Akashi Said.

Kuroko flinch. His hands was clench in anger.

Kuroko turn around and before he knew it Kuroko slapped him.

Kuroko grab his shirt and glared at Ajasginwith anger and pain.

"You...You! I-" Kuroko voice crack as tears stream down his cheeks.

Akashi grab one of Kuroko hands.

"You hate me?" Akashi wipes his tears with his thumb.