The promise chapter 18

"What! Kiyoshi and Furihata have been kidnapped!" Kagami slam the table.

"No, it not kidnapping its more like they were-"

"Taken. It seems Akashi is serious about this war." Hyuga Said.

"Yeah, But it's weird." There was a knock on the door everyone turned to the voice.

Everyone eyes widen when they saw Kasamatsu standing there.

"Yukio-chiii!!" Kise ran in a super fast speed and hug the man knocking them to the floor.

"H-Hey!! Let go of me Kise you bas-"Kise But Kise cut him off with a kiss.

Everyone in the room blush and stood there with deadpanned faces.

Kasamatsu embarrass kicked Kise in the face making him flew toward the wall cracking it. Steam came out of his head as he wipe his lips.

"Ha...ha..." Kasamatsu took deep breath.

"I thought I was gonna die." He Said with fluster cheeks.

"Uh...sorry for ruining your sexy reunion but what do you mean that it was weird." Aomine Said with a bored face.

"Your rude! Tch, it's exactly as I said. That Kuroko was it. Don't you think it's weird for him to gather you all together." Kasamatsu Said.

"What do you mean?" Midorima looked at him.

"Don't you think it's fate that you all met again. Then a strong opponent like Kagami appear defeating you all and Akashi starting a war. It's just all too plan out." Kasamatsu Said.

Everyone in the room became quiet and thought about a lot of stuff.

Kasamatsu was right this seem all too plan out.

"Kagami." Midorima called out to him.

"Yeah?" Kagami turned to him.

"Did you ever had any strange dream?" Midorima asked him.

Kagami frown at him.

"What do you mean?" Kagami Said.

"So you didn't huh..." Midorima looked disappointed.

"What is it tell me!" Kagami shouted.

All the Kiseki no Seidai looked at each other.

"Tetsu appear Before us when you changed into a demon." Aomine Said.

Everyone in the room gasp and looked at Kagami and Aomine.

"Kuro-chin told us to help you and stop this war. He said your the savior of this world." Murasakibara Said.

They all looked at Kagami who looked shocked and confused. Heck everyone else except the GOM were confused.

"W-what are you saying? Please do not joke around like that. Hahaha..very funny like Kuroko can appear !" Kagami made a small laughed.

But no one was laughing.

"Its true Kagamichii. The reason I followed you guys was because Kurokochii told me too in my dreams. It was a message." Kise Said.

"Kagam-" Kagami cut Aomine off.

"Shut up. I won't believe any of you. Making these kind jokes right now. Kuroko is already GONE!!! And it's my fault that he's dead! Why are we even talking about him!!" Kagami shouted at them.

"Because Kuroko told us so." Midorima pushed up His glasses.

Kagami turned to Midorima with a angry face and grab his collar.