The promise chapter 2

~Kaijo training ground~
People were gathering around the circle excited to see a fight with one of the generation of Miracles.

"Kise, Who is that person your fighting?" Kasamatsu asked.

"Oh that his name is Kagami Taiga from Seirin. He apparently want to duel with me." Kise happily Said.

A vein pop on Kasamatsu face he kicked Kise making him fall to the ground.

"Ow! Kasamatsu why did you hit me!" Kise cried.

"Tch, who told you to pick fight with people. Beside you better win." Kasamatsu Said seriously.

Kise smiled and nodded his head.

Kagami got changed into a training outfit with only a helmet and a body part for his chest, back, arms and legs to protect him.

"Kagami that neckalace are you going to take it off?" Furihata asked.

"Ah, Yeah I feel like if I take it off I'll.." Befoee he could take it off someone called out to him.

"Hey were beginning!" A person called.

"Comming!" Kagami grabbed the Wooden sword and turned to walk away.

"Good luck Kagami!" Furihata Said.

Kagami smiles and nodded. Kagami came to a stop at a sandy ground with a circle people surrounding it.

"Then let's start and get this over with." Kise put a hand on his hips. He looked st Kagami then he noticed something hanging around his neck. His eyes widen.

"That neckalace...where did you get it from?" Kise looked at Kagami.

"I told you. You have to win me first." Kagami Said.

"Fine. I won't go easy." Kise Said.

He charge at Kagami and swung his sword at him. Kagami quickly blocked himself with the sword.

The sound of wood slamming together could be heard. All the crowd cheered as the fight began.

Kagami kept blocking as Kise continue to slash him.

"Tch." Kagami clicked his tounge.

"He's stronger than I thought." Kagami thought.

Suddenly Kise jump and spin Kagami eyes widen as Kise swing his sword down at him.

The sword broke in two life's Kagami eyes widen.

"Your pretty good. Just like Kuroko Said." Kagami Said.

"I won like you said. Now tell me where did you get hat neckalace." Kise glared at him darkly.

"Fine. I'll tell you something. Kuroko has past away." Kagami Said.

Kise eyes widen. All Kaijo members looked shocked also.

"W-what are you saying...there's no way Kurokochii dead...because..Kurokochii is strong..." Kise took steps back.

"I'm not lying. That day soilders tried to attack us he protect me from the incoming blow." Kagami looked down.

"It was my fault." Kagami Said.

"Kise?" Kasamatsu noticed something was wrong with Kise.

"No, no...No! No! Kurokochii isn't dead! He's alive...he isn't dead.." Kise shouted.

~Kise flashback~

Kise was chasing after Kuroko.

"Kurokochii where are you going!" Kise shouted.