Explaining Visits and Punishing

ELSA

"I was sitting in my cell when I looked through my peep whole. I saw Jack flying around outside. So I called for DJ to come and he did. I shot his head and he passed out. I dragged his body with me outside. We went to the NP and you came for us." I said. Really, I didn't want DJ hurt so I made it up.

I mean, he helped me, I should return the favor right?

"Your punishment will be decided in an hour. Until then." He filled up the whole with black sand and it turned into brick. He left and it was just me and DJ.

"Thanks. For sticking up for me. And letting me see the outside world." DJ sat next to me on the bed.

"I was just returning the favor from you helping me escape." I leaned against the wall. "Will he hurt Anna?"

"I don't know. But we can hope that he won't." He pats my back. "Well, I'm going to go make sure that his punishment isn't to bad."

And at that, he walked out.

-DJ-

I went to Pitch's globe room. I found him pacing. "That's it!" he suddenly shouted. He laughed and went to walk back to Elsa's room.

"What sir?" Hans asked.

"I know how to make her stop running away and punish her." he declares.

We all keep walking to Elsa's room until we get to her door. Me and Hans watched from the shadows.

"Oh Elsa dear, I decided on your punishment." Pitch said as he walked closer.

"Yes?" Elsa asks.

Pitch shot her in the heart with a sand arrow. She fell backwards and fainted. I wanted to run to her, but I couldn't.

"Now I'll just change up her memories." Pitch smirks. Elsa frowns in her sleep as one streak of her hair goes black.

"What did you do?" I ask.

"I changed all her memories into ones that involve her living here. She thinks I'm her father, your her boyfriend, and Hans is her brother. And she's turning evil by the minute." He laughs. Him and Hans walk away.

I run to Elsa's side. I check her pulse. Alive. I put her in her bed.

"Goodnight Elsa." I kissed her forehead. And with that, I walked out.

ELSA

I woke up. I feel strange; Oh well. I look in my mirror at my black hair and black dress.

I walk out of my room and to my father. "Hello Father." I pat his back.

"Hello. How are you?" he asks. I sit at the table.

"Great." I say. Then Hans walked in.

"Hey." I say.

He nods in reply and sits. DJ walks in and sits too. I smile.

"Hi DJ." I waved.

He gave me a heart warming smile and waved back. Awe.

"Alright, who wants to go visit fathers enemy's?" Father asked. We all raised our hands.

-

We got there in a second by using the shadows. "Hello Guardians." Father said.

"Pitch! Where's Elsa?" One that looked like DJ asked. How do they know me? Why do they want me.

"She's right here." He answered. I stepped out and stood tall.

The one ran to me and hugged me, but I pushed him off. "Who are you?"

He looked stunned. Ok then. "It's me, Jack." He pleads for me to remember him.

What's he talking about Father?" I ask as I step backwards to my dad.

"I don't know." He answers.

"Father?" All of the peoples eyes go wide.

One stepped forward. "Elsa?" she asked. She looked familiar.

"Do I know you?" I ask.

"It's me Anna." She looks sad.

"I'm sorry, I don't know you." Am I upsetting these people?

"Let me introduce you to everyone." Pitch says to them. "These are Elsa and Hans, my children. And this is DJ, Elsa's boyfriend." And at that he smirked.

"Boyfriend?" Jack demanded.

I stepped in front of DJ. He smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Who are the rest of you?" I ask.

"I'm Rap and that's Hiccup and Mer." The one named Rap answers.

"Ok then." I say awkwardly. Really, Elsa? Talking with the enemy?

"Well, I just wanted to introduce everyone. Bye now." Father said. He circled us with black sand and we appeared in the house. "Elsa dear, stay here with DJ. Me and your, brother, will be back."

I nod as they disappear.