Find Elsa

-Jack-

I was stuck in awe that Elsa had the same powers as me. I think I was developing a crush. But knows not the time for that.

After Elsa ran Pitch laughed then disappeared.

"Come on!" I said. "We have to go find Elsa!"

I was about to run out the door when North says "we'll take the slay."

I smiled and we all headed outside. And yes, if your wondering they kept the slay inside until there was an accident caused by none other than me.

Rapunzel just stood at the doorway. She still wasn't wearing shoes.

"Are you ok mate?" asks bunny.

"Yeah. This is, just-" she looked up and gulped. "-This is uh, my first time outside."

We all looked at her in shock.

"How can you not go outside?" Hiccup persists. "I practically live outside."

Merida shakes her head in agreement.

She defended herself by saying "Well I've been locked in a tower My whole life."

We all backed up and gave her space. She took a deep breath then put her first foot into the snow.

-Rapunzel-

I couldn't help but to break into song.

"Look at the world, so close and I'm halfway to it
Look at it all so big
Do I even dare

"Is it normal to break into song like that?" Jack whispers.

I just ignore them and keep singing.

"Look at me
There at last
I just have to do it
Should I
No
Here I go"

Pascal comes from in my hair and gives me a thumbs up. I chuckle.

I put one foot on the ground, then the other. I laugh as everyone congrats me. I just keep singing though.

I can feel the dirt and grass under the snow.

"Just smell the grass
The dirt
Just like I dreamed they'd be"

I go on the ground and lay in the grass.

"Just feel that cool breeze
The way it's calling me
For like the first time ever
I'm completely free"

I start to run.

"I could go running and racing
And dancing and chasing
And leaping and bounding
Hair flying heart pounding
And splashing and reeling
And FINALY feeling
That's when my
Life
Begins!"

They all clap and I bow.

Then Jack asks "Do you usually just break into song like that?"

"Pretty much!" I giggle.

They all laughed then we got in the slay. Before we did Hiccup fed his dragon then got on him.

Arendelle wasn't that far from here about a 20 minute walk. The part of Arendelle that's closest to here is the North Mountain. So we went there.

-Bunny-

The whole Time we were on our way to North Mountain, Jack kept saying 'Do you think Elsa's ok?' Or 'Can you believe Elsa has the same powers as me?' Or 'Are we there yet?'. It was Really annoying.

Once we finally got there Jack said "let's split up. Me and Hiccup, Merida and Punzie, North and Sandy, and Bunny and Tooth. Got it? Good!"

-Hiccup-