Merida

"Let's go!" I say to my mother as I hop on Angus. My mum follows. We end up outside the castle.

Before we go inside, we head to the witches cottage. To my surprise, it was still there.

We went in and say nothing but a big black pot. It said something about if your something then put in bottle number one, then it said something about two, then I started listening when it said "if your the dimwitted redhead, then put in bottle three."

I quickly grabbed bottle three and poured it in.

It said "Princess! I'm at the Wickermen festival. Sorry, I won't be back until spring. But there's one bit I forgot to tell you about the spell. By the second sunrise, your spell, will be permanent." I gasp and look at my mum, who is looking at me. "Unless you remember these words:

Fate, be changed. Look inside. Mend the bond. Torn by pride."

"Mend the bond, change the fait? Uh what does that mean?" I say impatiently.

"One more time:

Fate, be changed. Look inside. Mend the bond. Torn by pride.

That's it! Tata! And thanks for shopping at the Crafty Cavern!"

"No! No! Where'd you go?!" I start pouring in all the positions and I hear about 6 voices at once. Then some huge lights flickered in the pot. Me and mum stepped back.

It looked like it was about to explode. My mum covered me then I heard a "have a lovely day!" then a big boom. She let go and stood up. The cottage did explode!

Me and my mum were both upset. I found some wood and built a shelter for her. Then I sat in the rain on a rock.

"Sunrise in two days." I feel so guilty. I try to smile at her, but she turned and looked away from me, as If to say, 'I'm so disappointed in you.'

I feel asleep in the rain.