Chapter 26

Jenny's POV

"Focus on your work Jenny!" Jorge says mad at me, this is the fifth time hat he caught my attention today, I feel like I'm at high school again.

"I'm trying" I said nervous as I leaf through some files on my table.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU ?" he screamed from the top of his lungs.

"I can't do this. I'll give you one last chance, please make it worth" He says getting out of the room, but before he leaves he said

"You'll go to Rio de Janeiro for a meeting"

I nodded my head as a agreement, but he couldn't see me.

"You leave tomorrow morning, I'll text you the informations, don't forget, it's your last chance."

As you can see these past couple weeks have been hard for me, I can't focus on anything. Since the day that I received some news about Demi, I've been distracted.

Life is made of mistakes, but it's hard to get over them.

Everything could be different if I hadn't follow Anne inside the plane, maybe Demi and I could be a thing. Will I learn from my mistake ?

--

'Home sweet Home', this is a lie, I feel like I'm leaving inside a trash can. I don't have time to tidy my house.

All I do is smoke cigarettes and lay on the couch. This is my daily routine.

Jorge just sent me a message saying

"Jennifer, your light to Rio takes off at 6AM, you'll be staying at the Copacabana Palace, the meeting is at 10AM and you'll leave the next day at 8PM"

Thank god I'm gonna stay at a nice place this time, but I'll stay just for one day, so it sucks.

I'm gonna work hard and let Jorge proud, I need to try my best or things will get pretty bad.

--

"Have a nice flight" the lady said to me, I was not in the mood to smile or say thanks.

I'm not able to fall asleep these days, I get so hyper tonight and in the morning everything is so different.

Demi's POV

I've been so busy lately, Demi World Tour just have started and it've been amazing until now.

My plane just landed 1 hour ago here in Brazil, exactly Rio.

I'm having some shows here before going to Europe, this tour is going to be the biggest that I've ever done, so I'm pretty excited.

As I heard a lot of screams I know that I got to the hotel, I feel some weird feeling, maybe is the same feeling that I get when I see my fans. Just felt different.

I always feel some kind of rush when I'm in places like these, they make me feel special.

Max lead me to the balcony and give me the keys of my room.

Copacabana Palace is a beautiful place, but the best part is the view to the beach.

As I got into the elevator to go to my room, I feel someone staring at me but I don't bother checking who it's, after some seconds the person poke my shoulder....

NO THIS IS NOT REAL

My mouth got wide open when I realize whose is in front of me.

This isn't happening

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

HAY

SO THIS IS CHAPTER 26.

I WAS SO BUSY THIS WEEK AGAIN. SO SORRY.

I NEED START UPDATING EARLIER.

I MADE A NEW COVER BC OF THE 2K, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

COMMENT/VOTE

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

SEE YA SOON