What's Happening

So this is a story I am making from my Bughead Oneshot story. In this Jug and Archie don't go to Toledo.
Enjoy!!

Jugheads P.O.V
*knock knock knock*
I look up from my laptop and glance over at the door.
"Hey Jug can you get that" my dad called from the kitchen.
"Yeah" I reply and get up. Walking over to the door.
I open the door and am shocked at what I see.
"Jellybean" I ask as I stare at my little sister. Who I guess, isn't so little anymore.
"Jug" she says and jumps up hugging me. I hug her tightly and twirl her around.
"Jug who's-" my dad starts to ask as he walks out of the kitchen towards the door. "Gladys? Jellybean" he asks shocked. I put Jellybean down and look at him.
"FP I'm really sorry for not asking before." My mom tells him stepping forward "Toledo is just not safe anymore. I was wondering if we could spend the night. Just tonight is all we will leave to find a new place tomorrow. I promise" she tells him looking sincere.
"No,no, I mean of course you can stay just you don't have to leave. You can stay as long as you need. As long as you guys are safe it is okay." My dad tells them.
"Thank you" my mom says and breaths a sigh of relief.
We sit down and talk over pops. We fill them in on everything that was happening in Riverdale. I was just about to tell them about Betty when my phone rang.
"One sec." I say as I see Archie's name flash across the screen. I stand up and walk halfway into the kitchen.
"Hey Arch wha-" I start
"Jug get to Betty's now." Archie shouts into the phone.
"Why what's wrong" I ask leaning off of the counter. "Is she okay" I ask getting scared.
"I don't know someone broke into her house and-"
"WHAT" I yell cutting him off. Everyone in the living room turn to look at me. "Are you sure it not-" I begin.
"No, they busted down the door me and Veronica heard a scream. We are going over now and-" Archie was cut off when a bone chilling scream of fear went through the phone. Seconds later a gunshot.
"What the he-" my dad said standing up. Hearing the sounds from across the trailer.
"ARCHIE, ARCHIE WHAT THE HELL." I scream. The line goes dead.
"Shit" I mutter and grab my jacket.
"Jug what the hell was that about?" my dad asks blocking me from the door. "You are not going on a murder investigation while your mother and sister are here."
"I'm not. Let me through." I tell him trying to push past him.
"Well I sure heard a gunshot on the phone and I sure as hell am not letting you go anywhere near that." He says still blocking me.
"I have to" I tell him. Trying to find anyway through. Fighting hard to get past him.
"The hell why" He asks
"Betty" I say and catch him off guard. Enough for me to push past and run outside.
I jump on my motorcycle.
"What happened" My dad called from inside following me.
I start the motorcycle and start off.
"HELMET" I hear my dad, mom, and sister yell after me.
I speed off towards Betty's. I can hear my dad tailing me in his truck.
Pulling out my phone I call Toni.
(This is Jug bold is Toni)
Hey Jug wha-
Toni get to Betty's now. Bring anyone that is with you
What why
Someone broke in
WHAT WHEN WHO IS SHE OKAY WHERE ARE YOU
"I don't know Archie called and told me that someone broke in and then there was a gun shot and a scream and the line went dead and I-I don't know if-" I tell him. My breathing started to quicken.
Jug calm down she's going to be okay we will be over as soon as physically possible okay.
Yeah just hurry.

I hang up as I pull up to Betty's.
My dad running up behind me while I sprint up the steps.
I run in and see Archie, Veronica, and Fred. Archie's holding Ronnie while she cries.
"Where the he-" I say
"Jug don't" my dad says grabbing me. Archie and Ronnie move to the side.
And standing there with a gun to her head is my Betty. Tears streaming down her face. A look of pure fear sketched on her face.
And who's holding the gun is none other than Hiram motherfucking Lodge himself.
"Hiram don't you even." I say and lung at him. Fred, my dad, and Archie hold me back.
"You see this is just what I wanted for every single one of you to watch Betty die." Hiram says in an amused voice. "Archie she has been your best friend from the time you could crawl. Veronica she was your first real friend. Fred she was always so kind to you. FP she was like a daughter to you. And finally the one I have been waiting for. Jughead. You loved her. She meant everything to you. You would do anything for her. You knew her deepest secret. Now what are you going to do now that she is going to die. Ha Jug. What are you going to do when she's gone. When she leaves you." Hiram says smiling a sickening smile.
"Don't you" I say struggling to get to Betty. Tears streaming down my face.
"Don't what? Say your good byes Betty. You can go to them but if you run I will have every single one of them shot except for you understand?" He asks her. She nods and he pulls the gun away.
Betty runs and collapses into me. I grabs her and hugs her tighter then I have ever hugged her before.
"Shh. Your okay." I tell her stroking her hair.
"No, I love you Juggie. I'm so sorry" she tells me
"Don't, he's not going to hurt you" I tell her.
"No but he's going to hurt you and I can't." She tells me.
"Dad, please don't do this. Please I will do anything. Please." I heard Veronica begging.
"You have had plently of oppertonities Veronica. Times up miss cooper." Hiram says smuggly. Pulling her off of me.
"No, no" say going to grab her.
A gunshot goes off.
Everyone screams.
Betty falls
So does Hiram
I spin around and see Toni with a gun pointed at Hiram.
Cheryl standing behind her, arrows at the ready.
"Veronica Im so sorry" she says turning towards the raven haired girl. Shocked and upset.
"No, thank you. Thank you so much." Veronica told her and ran over, engulfing her in a hug.
I run over to Betty.
"Hey, hey your okay. Did he hurt you are you okay." I ask her pulling her into my lap.
"OWWWW" she screams
"What's wrong what happened" Cheryl asks coming over
All of a sudden the door is busted open.
My mom and jellybean walk in.
"What happe AHHHHHHH" Jellybean screamed when she saw Hiram.
"What the hell" Gladys asks
Everyone started asking questions.
"GUYS HELP" I scream when Betty passes out. They all shut up and run over.
"What happened" Jellybean asks
"She got shot somewhere." I tell her
"HER ARM" Cheryl screams. I look and see a hole in her elbow.
"Shit" I mutter.
"Betty wake up, please Betty you have to wake up." I tell her shaking her slightly. She groaned and opened her eyes.
"Its bad." My mom said looking at the bullet hole in Bettys elbow. "You need to get her to a hospital"
"No" Betty said her eyes wide with fear. "No, no. I-I cant go to the hospital. Please dont take me to the hospital" She said looking up at me, pleading with me. Her breathing getting quicker. Soon she was hypervenelating.
"Hey, hey calm down" I tell her rubbing her good arm. Pulling her close to me. She sunk into my chest.
"Betty there is literally a hole in your arm. I'm pretty sure you need to go to the hospital." Archie told her.
"No, no they'll call my mom and no,no" Betty said sobbing.
"Betty we have to get the bullet out" My dad told her softly.
"I could try to take it out here, but that's not going to go well for anyone." Mom said slightly confused.
"Take it out here. Just don't make me go to the hospital" Betty told her calming down a little.
"Fine." I say giving in. "But if I think it's hurting to much or it gets infected we are going to the hospital. No matter what you say. Okay?" I tell her cupping her face.
She nods and sinks back into me.
"Okay, I need bandages, tweezers, water, towels, hydrogen peroxide and some pain medicine for her." My mom tells everyone. They all run around trying to find what my mom needed.
I kiss Betty's forehead. "Squeeze my hand if you need to okay. Please tell me if it hurts okay." I tell her concerned.
"I-I'm sorry" Betty whimpered, crying.
"Bets, look at me." I tell her tilting her face up to look at me. "You have nothing, nothing, to be sorry for. Understand me?" I ask her and she nods.
"I love you Juggie." She tells me sinking back into my chest.
"I love you too Juliet." I whisper kissing her forehead.
I notice her eyes starting to flutter.
"Hey, hey, no, no, no, no. You gotta stay awake Betts. You gotta stay with me." I say to her and she opens her eyes and mutters a mix between an okay and a I know.
Everyone rushes back with everything. Jelly hands her some pain pills and water. She swallows them and falls back down.
"Move her to the couch" Fred said. Everyone helped lift her to the couch. She groaned in pain when we set her down.
On the floor Hiram groaned. "SHUT UP" Veronica shouted and kicked him with her heels.
My mom got down beside Betty. "This is going to sting, but it will keep it from getting infected." She told her. Betty nodded, and my mom began to pour peroxide in the wound.
Betty gritted her teeth and tensed up. Trying not to show that it hurt. I kissed her forehead and rubbed circles on her back.
"There, done with that okay. Now the worst part" my mom told her as the liquid sizzled in Betty's arm.
My mom then grabbed a towel and put it under Betty's arm. Then she grabbed tweezers and knelt down beside her. Moving her arm so that she could see the wound better.
"Ready?" she asked Betty. She nodded and squeezed her eyes shut. Gladys looked down and got to work, getting the bullet out of her arm.
Tears started to fall down Betty's check. I wiped them away and held her hand. She squeezed my had so hard it started to turn purple.
I couldn't have cared less about my hand.
Despite Betty trying her hardest to not let it happen, a sob of pain escaped.
"I know, I know" I whispered into her blonde hair. Kissing the top of her head for the millionth time.
"It hurts" Betty sobbed not caring anymore about holding it in.
Change of P.O.V.
"Betty, I don't care if Alice finds out at this point. We need to get you to a hospital." FP said, looking down at the girl who had become like a daughter to him. His heart breaking seeing her in pain.
"No, I'm fine. It's not that bad" Betty told him, fighting back sobs again.
When Gladys got ahold of the bullet and began to pull it out, that's when Betty lost it.
"STOP PLEASE OWWW I CAN'T" She screamed in pain. All of a sudden Jughead saw her eyes glass over.
"MOM STOP" Jughead screamed.
"I know Jug but I almost have it." She told her son. Feeling awful for him. Not knowing what was actually happening.
"No, mom stop. Or get it now" He told her franticly. Moving Betty so that he could hold her down better.
"Why, what's happening?" Archie asked stepping forward.
Then Betty's eyes rolled back into her head. Only Jug saw because she was facing away from everyone.
"Shit. Mom get it out NOW" Jughead said
Gladys was trying as hard as possible to get out the bullet.
"What's happening." Veronica asked with tears in her eyes.
"GOT IT" Gladys exclaimed holding a bloody bullet in the tweezers.
The words barley escaped Gladys's mouth when Betty started to have a seizure.
"OH MY GOD" Cheryl screamed
"We need to get her to a hospital." Fred said
"No, its okay" FP said running to hold down Betty's injured arm while Jughead cradled her head.
"What do you mean its okay shes having a seizure after she just lost a lot of blood. I think that means we have to take her to a hospital" Toni told the older serpent.
"No, no. Its good that she's having a seizure actually. I was just worried she would push the bullet further in." Jughead told him sadly.
"How is it good?" Veronica asked shocked.
"She is just having a bad panic attack." FP told them trying to bandage Betty's shaking arm.
"Umm, last time I checked a panic attack doesn't mean a seizure." Veronica said clutching Archie's arm.
"No, if Betty is having a panic attack she has a seizure. I knew she was going to have one tonight after everything, I just didn't know when" Jughead told them.
"How long has-" Archie asked but was cut off when Betty stopped seizing and wake up.
"Hey, hey. Your okay. We got it out. Your okay" Jughead comforted his sobbing girlfriend.
"Veronica! What are we going to do about your dad?" Archie asked his eyes going wide.
"Oh, um, I'll call my mom and tell her. If he's not dead, Toni, can you shoot him again for me. My mom wouldn't care. After I tell her we can probably just dump him in the woods. No one will care. There is no sheriff here any way. No one will miss him that's for sure." Veronica said walking out of the room to call her mother.
"Wow, Riverdale has changed a lot" Gladys said in shock.
"Yep" Fred agreed.

"Juggie" Betty whispered to Jughead
"Yeah Juliet." he responded
"I'm sorry that I didn't want to go to the hospital. We can go now if it would make you feel better about it. It still kinda hurts. We could just go to make sure it was okay. I just didn't want them to call my mom and my mom to come back and mess everything up and try to take me back to the farm with her. I-I just. Im so sorry" She tells him before collapsing back onto his chest sobbing.
"Aw, Bets, you have nothing to be sorry about okay. I don't want your mom coming back either. If it starts to hurt even more we will go okay." He tells her rubbing circles on her back.
She nods before falling asleep. Jughead dozing off seconds later. His arms still wrapped protectivly around her.
"My moms on her way. She was so excited she didn't believe me and has to see it to believe it." Veronica said walking into the kitchen were everyone was gathered, phone in hand.
"I'm so confused. So your dad broke into Betty's house. And Jughead is dating Betty. Your dad tried to kill Betty so that he could torture Jughead, because Jughead helped Archie escape from prison, and Archie was in prison because your dad, Hiram, framed a murder on Archie. And then Toni shot your dad, killed him, which you are happy about. You called your mom. She is excited that her husband is dead. And your just going to dump your dads body in the woods and act like nothing happened" Jellybean asked confused.
"Yep pretty much" Veronica told her nodding.
"And I thought Toledo was bad" Jellybean said shaking her head, making everyone laugh.
"Shhhh" Toni told them then nodded toward the living room when everyone looked at her confused.
When they looked in the living room they saw Betty laying on top of Jughead. Betty sporting Jugheads iconic beanie. Most of them had never seen Jughead without his beanie on. Both of them sleeping peacefully. Feeling safe in each other's arms.
"He gave her his beanie" Cheryl said a cute pouty face, her hands covering her heart.
Everyone else just smiled.
After a couple of minutes of talking Hermione ran through the door.
"WHERE IS MY DEAD HUSBAND" She shouted.
Jughead and Betty jolted awake.
"Never thought I would wake up to that sentence" Jughead said rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.
"Sorry" Hermione told them "I got excited"
"Right here mom" Veronica told her pointing toward Hiram.
"Great" Hermione said.
"I've spoke to some serpents FP who said they would take care of him." Hermione said looking over at FP.
"Great when will they be here" FP asked but then heard the sound of motorcycles and a truck.
"Now" Hermione said. Then Tall Guy, Viper, and a couple of other serpents walked in.
"We heard what happened. No one messes with our queen" Viper said.
"Thanks guys" FP told his fellow serpents as they stuffed Hiram Lodges body in a trash bag.
"We'll bury him in the woods" Tall Guy told them walking out the door.
"Thanks" Everyone called after them and Hermione shut the door.
Jellybean yawned and curled up in a chair.
"Oh yeah, Betty this is my little sister Jellybean and my mom Gladys. Guys this is my girlfriend Betty." Jughead said introducing them. "I would have preferred you didn't have to meet her by pulling a bullet out of her arm and having a dead body be in the same room. But then again this is Riverdale, so I'll take what I can get" He said causing everyone to laugh.
After a couple of hours of cleaning up and talking everyone started to trickle home until it was only Betty and the Jones family.
"Jug you want to stay here or go to my trailer" FP asked his son.
"Um Betty is still a little uneasy so I think we will stay at the trailer for tonight. But also can your bring us home in the truck. I will come get my motorcycle tommorow." Jughead told his dad.
"Yeah, that will be fine." FP told his son.
Jughead picked up a sleeping Betty and walked out to the truck. Gladys in the other car with Jellybean.
Jughead held Betty tight as they drove off towards the trailer park.