I sighed, "Well, I kind of had sex with her and then left."

Megan's face changed into something a little more aggressive and I already knew what was coming, "Seriously, you fucked her and then came over here and kissed me like nothing happened?"

I stood along with her, "You kiss me first!"

She shoved me, "Thinking you and her were through!"

I threw up my hands, "That's stupid! And what was I supposed to do? Expect you to kiss me and tell you I had sex with my girlfriend before you had the chance?"

Megan was upset, I could see it in her face, but maybe now she kind of understood how I felt the morning she came home from Nikki's. It wasn't a good feeling but I knew she needed to understand, but I obviously didn't plan this on purpose.

Everything just happened in a fucked up order.

She continued raging on, "Sam, you need to tell that girl the truth, and when she hates you and starts fucking up during games I'm going to kill you. I told you not to do this, and you did it anyway, and then you cheat on her with me?!"

I rubbed the back of my neck, remembering Katie from Ross's Friday afternoon, and how I had kinda cheated with more than just Megan.

Megan saw me thinking, "What are you thinking about?"

I shrugged, "Nothing."

"Tell me, now."

I sighed, realizing I needed to lay everything out on the table with Megan, either to hope she helped me or killed me and put me out of my misery.

I continued, "I kind of had sex with another girl Friday afternoon."

Megan's face turned from angry to furious in the matter of seconds, almost scaring the shit out of me. She held her hands over her face and shook her head, "Sam... what is wrong with you?"

I shook my head, "Nothing is wrong with me!"

She shook her head, "How can you do that? Why would you do that?!"

I held my hands up, "I was hurt, Megan! I had to listen to you make-out with Nikki while I was stuck in the fucking cabinet in your room! I was upset ok, and Emma wasn't there for me and neither were you! I didn't know what to do!"

I scolded myself internally for ranting a little too much on the subject but at least now Megan knew how I reacted. I was hurting, I was confused, and as much as I wish I could take it back I knew I just couldn't.

"You're never going to change, are you?"

I looked at Megan, not sure what exactly she was talking about. I shrugged, "I don't know what you're asking..."

She shook her head, "You need to figure out what you want, whether it's a relationship or just to fucking fool around with anything that throws itself at you. You need to grow up, Sam."

For some reason her words really cut me deep, and I knew everything she was saying was true. I knew I was being immature, I just didn't want to grow up and face the consequences. I was screwed up, and I had made my life a really shitty mess that I needed to clean.

I just didn't know where to start.

I slumped back down into the couch, "I don't know how to do any of this Megan..."