Chapter 13

STEPHEN'S POV

Today is my engagement party and going over to the backyard of my parent's house I see that all the preparations are being made and everything Put in place.
And Hannah my beautiful fiancée is at the centre of it all looking tired and stressed. She has been stressing really hard over the preparations of the engagement party and the wedding coming up a month after. Saying she wants it to be perfect like her dream wedding.

   A year after my accident, thanks to the therapy and Hannah always being there for me, I regained all my memories including Hallelujah. And I have searched for her everywhere, hired top private investigators still nothing, even her best friend Rhema doesn't have an idea of where she might be or have gone to or why she will just disappear like that without a trace.
    Though Rhema said she knows that Hallelujah is in danger and that she would never leave without telling anyone, that something bad must have happened to her.
Well as for me I don't even know what to think anymore.

  "Hey baby" Hannah says running into my arms.

"Hey" I say pecking her cheeks and circling my hands around her waist.

Giggling slightly she pecks my cheeks too.

Raising my right hand to move her hair from covering her left eye I ask "how is the preparation going".

" fine, really good, just waiting for the catering company to deliver the cake."

NIGHT OF ENGAGEMENT PARTY.

  Stepping out of my dad's room after having a brief discussion with him about tonight. I step out of the house to the backyard, its totally unrecognizable now.
There's paparazzi everywhere, important guests such as family, friends, associates, colleagues and waiter serving them. In conclusion the place was filled up.
  There are flowers decorating every corner, there is also a secluded place at the front of the chairs for dancing and classic music can be heard playing softly in the background.

   I stop at the entrance allowing my eyes dance through the crowd in search of one person in particular. Smiling when I see her, I walk over to her where she is standing talking to her best friend, Delilah. She looked so beautiful, she was practically glowing like the sun.
   Immediately standing beside her a waiter comes and ushers us to our designated sit in front, facing the guests. After which the MC takes a mic and climbs the created stage.
"Hello everyone and welcome to Stephen and Hannah's engagement party".
Followed by loud clapping by everyone, he continues " so we are now going to invite the lovely couple to come on stage and tell us their love story."

   Turning my head over to Hannah I see she's already looking my way smiling cheerily.
Standing up I stretch my hand to her, she takes it while standing up. With her hands still in mine, I pull her close to me guiding her towards the stage.

After telling the story of how we met while I was still in the hospital. The MC announced that we had to dance, after dancing for like 5minutes other couples began to join us and soon enough almost everyone was dancing.
Minutes later, Hannah excused her self to the restroom and I seized that opportunity to snag a drink from a passing waiter while going to the snacks table.

"Stephen" Hannah says not long after appearing behind me.
"My love" I say holding her left hand in my right hand, intertwining our fingers and leading her back to the dance hall.
Wrapping my hands around her waist with her hands round my neck we continue dancing, moving slowly to the beat. Looking around with a smile on my face I ask her "Enjoying yourself?"
"Yes I am" she says nodding her head.

Moving my eyes round the backyard from one corner to another. Movement by a flower vase at a corner grabs my attention making me look again....wait is that "Hallelujah" I say, she looks so beautiful much more than the picture I still have in my home and office and more than I could remember. My hand immediately dropping from around Hannah's waist,I move towards where she's hiding.

Author's Note

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while. But guess what........
1 chapter remaining to the end...yayyyy!!!..

I haven't thought of a ship name for hallelujah and Stephen, or Hannah and Stephen...but if you have you can post them in the comment section.

My lovely readers please don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT.

Yours,
Peacesosiego.