Chapter 4

Hallelujah.

       Opening my eyes I find myself in a king sized bed in a very big unknown bedroom.
Blinking my eyes to make sure that I was not dreaming I got up and touched the bed, after confirming it to be real, I go over to a door opposite the bed and try the knob to find it unlocked.

    Opening the door I stepped out in to a very long hallway with doors on each sides and a stair case (probably leading downstairs), not really knowing where I was going....I continue to walk straight through the hall way.

    After dodging about 4-5 maids, it wasn't long before I was sited by a short and fat woman who also has on the attire which I guess was for maids.
"Miss, you are awake....Boss has been expecting you, please follow me" she says leading me to the front of a very huge door with two handles and told me to go inside before leaving.

   Pushing the door open, I walk inside to find....'who else than Stephen Bank'.
Wow!! He looks more handsome in person 'yeah,I did my research with Rhema....I had to know who I was dealing with'. With black hair and captivating blue-grey eyes.

    I stood frozen on a spot for about a minute or two drooling, before regaining my composure and then I ask "Where am I?"

"My guest house" he reply nonchalantly.

"Sir, I am so sorry for lying about being your fiance...I just needed to get the role in the movie and they just didn't pick me, please I am so sorry.....I will understand if you want to hand me over to the authorities, but please I beg you don't cause......." I stop my rambling when I noticed that he was about leaving the room.

     Not long after he left the room three maids rushed in and escorted me into the bedroom I was in before, but now lay on the bed a very beautiful and expensive blue and gold gown with gold heels to match.

"Miss please you need to go into the bathroom to have a shower now so we can get you ready for the opening party" one of the maids said while pushing me towards a door which has to be the bathroom.
Standing my ground I ask "Opening party?"
"Yes miss" another replied.
"Oh" I totally forgot that today is the opening party.

            *****************

When they were done dressing me up, the three maids took me to a closet with a full length 'in built' mirror.

"Wow!! I breath as my fingers roam my face and body in astonishment.

Then I was taken to meet Stephen Banks who wearing a White Fitted suit sitting at a dinning table, typing speedily on his laptop. As I step into the room he raises his head to look at me..... As he sees me, he stops typing for a few seconds while his eyes roams my body from head to toe. Then blinking his eyes rapidly as if to regain consciousness he continues typing.

      Without inviting me to sit, I continue to stand in the same spot with my head bowed while fidgeting.

After typing he motions for me to follow him which I did, and leads me to a black Lamborghini.
Without saying anything he goes over to the passenger side of the car and opens the door for me.

"Oh, so he can be a gentleman" I mutter under my breath while getting into the car. After closing the car he walks over to the driver's side, gets inside and turns on the radio (clearly stating that he does not want to be disturbed, which was fine by me) before zooming off.

            ***************

Coming out of the car and heading towards the entrance of the Hall, which is now cramped with paparazzi asking different questions to which none of them were awarded answers to by Stephen Bank.

Finally entering the Hall, its unrecognizable as the hall where I did my audition. Now decorated in an old fashioned ball kind of way with different designs and bows all around.

     At the entrance of the hall we were met by Reign Jay who had a very wide smile on his face almost splitting his face into two on seeing Stephen Bank, with the three judges whom I don't know their names....yet.

"Its an honour for you to honour our invitation with your presence this evening even with your busy schedule" says Reign Jay Breathlessly while extending his hand.

"The pleasure is all mine....and also thanks to my fiance for her persistency" he says, smiling breathtakingly, then smirks at me while he said the latter part.

"Yes, yes of course" Reign Jay says while nodding repeatedly.

"Over here please come have your seat" says one of the judges while motioning to a seat in the first row, directly in front of the stage.

    After sitting down with Stephen Banks beside me in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, the party started with Reign Jay thanking sponsors and doing some introductions.

Not really paying much attention to what was going on until...
"We have in our mist here, our very own eligible bachelor and heir to the BK GROUP OF INDUSTRIES.... Let's welcome 'Stephen Bank' on stage for his announcement". Says the MC.

'His announcement!, His announcement!!, Announcement!!!'. Is he going to expose me in public in front of all these celebrities, my role models and national TV?......
Oh God, oh God, oh God please, Just let this pass over me. I don't think I will ever be able to live through the embarrassment.. Oh God please.... This can't be happening.

"....and I will also like to inform you all that I have decided to donate 100million dollars to this movie" he says bringing me out of my thoughts. While everyone stands up and cheers.

He continues "one more thing before I leave.... I will like to use this opportunity to announce my engagement with my fiance 'Hallelujah James'" before getting off the stage.

     What!! What 'Engagement'?, With who?, when?, where? and how?.....Did he hit his head or something? Or did he lose some screws?!!!.. I'm gonna go mental on someone.

Taking his seat beside me, he turns to face me with that breathtaking smile on his face, while I was throwing a death glare at him (only if looks could kill).

       Anger flaring I whisper "Are you out of your mind?, what was the meaning of that?..I already told you that I lied because......."

Without allowing me complete my sentence he whispers close to my ear "smile people are watching and cameras are clicking" with his lips grazing my ear lobes, making me shiver and feel a tingling sensations run through my whole body.

blushing I look around to find that people were indeed staring at us, especially the ladies who are throwing daggers at me with their eyes.

So turning back around I plaster on a smile.

A/N: sorry for the late update....I was really busy with school stuff...and above is the picture of the gown that Halle wore to the opening party
So pls enjoy.....don't forget to vote and comment.
Love y'all.
Yours,
Peace.