Chapter 3

Stephen

Knock, Knock,Knock
"Come in" I call out.
Coming in I see, William and Sarah my publicists

"Good morning sir, sorry to disturb you but we have quite an interesting news for you today".

"Okay, you can go on".
Placing a magazine on my desk, I see beside my picture a very beautiful lady with blonde hair and black eyes on the cover page with the headline In capital letters written,
FIANCE OF STEPHEN BANK, HEIR TO THE BK GROUP OF INDUSTRIES-HALLELUJAH JAMES.

First thought: Hilarious.
Second thought: Damn she's got guts.

"Sir, we were on our way to report her to the authorities as an imposter and gold digger. But we thought to ask your permission before taking any step". Sarah says bringing out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, sure go on" I reply.

"On a second thought 'NO' don't report her, just leave her". I call out to them as they were about opening the door to leave.

"Leave her?" They ask in unison.
"Yeah leave her"
"Okay sir, we shall take our leave now".
"Okay" I know what I am going to do.

Hallelujah

A Day To The Opening Party.

Tomorrow is the opening party so I take on Rhema's advice and go over to Daniels house.

"Hey Daniel I really need to ask you a favour, can you come over for dinner tonight so we can talk" I ask because I know that Rhema is going on a date tonight and would not be home early.

"Yeah, sure why not" he reply nodding.
"Okay, thanks".

               *****************

"So what do you say, are you gonna help me or not" I ask Daniel twitching after narrating my situation to him.

"Hmmmmn......Okay" he sighs.

"Are you serious?" He nods
"Thank you so much...you just made my day" I say jumping up and throwing my hands up in the air and dancing in jubilation.

While jubilating there was sharp knock on the door.
"Come in " I call back

Still dancing in jubilation I didn't notice that someone was standing behind me, but I did notice the terrified look on Daniel's face.

Turning around its not actually some one behind me but three men with straight and serious faces in black suits and glasses merely looking at them all of my joy vanishes, so I say slowly "Whow....what's going on here, how may I help you?".

No response

As I was about to say 'what do you want' I was grabbed and my nose was covered with a white handkerchief.

The last thing I saw was Daniel trying to launch a punch but missed......and my last thought was 'I have just been kidnapped'.

Before dosing off.

            Authors Note
Yeah, this chapter is very short...I'm sorry for that , but to make up for that I've uploaded another chapter i.e its a double update....yhay!!!!

The above picture is of Stephen banks.....but you can picture him as who you want.
And you will also notice that I wrote Stephen's POV...it may not be perfect, its my first time writing a male POV ...so pls tell me what you think about it...

  Pls don't forget to vote, comment and pls tell others about my story.
Thanks....lots of love
Yours,
Peacesosiego.