Chapter 1

Hallelujah

"Why do i feel like something is going to happen today" says Halle to her best friend Rhema.
Who just shrugs..

" Rhemmaa I'm freaking out here for Christ sake".
"I don't know,maybe something 'will' happen",says Rhema

You might be wondering 'why I am freaking out?'. So here's the thing, the only time I ever had a felling that something was gonna happen was when my parents died, like I already knew they were dead before I was told. But that doesn't mean that I didn't feeling the pain of the truth by admitting it.

I was 12 years and in the 7th grade when my parents died,after that I lived with my aunt (from the maternal side) for 6years till my aunt couldn't bear it any more and told me that I had to leave. she says 'i can't bear the pain of seeing you every day because you look exactly like my younger sister when she was your age'.I don't really blame her though..and thank God I had been give a scholarship to go to college cause I worked hard for it.

Then I met Rhema who was my room mate and best friend through out college and still is even through our differences that sometimes I wonder how we were even friends to begin with.

"Hope you are ready? You know your audition is in 30 minutes." Says Rhema. Bringing me back to the present.

Checking my wristwatch its 7:30am and my audition is truly in 30minutes time.

"Rhema I still can't believe that I was one of the ten lucky girls chosen to audition as a lead role for a new movie by one of the most popular producers 'reign jay'".I feel lucky but I just hope I get the role.

"You will get the role,you've got the talent don't forget that and don't let anyone tell you otherwise no matter what"says Rhema as if listening to my thoughts.
"I hope so. I better get going, see ya when you get back from work".

"Okay bye".

***************
After lining up each girl goes up to the stage to act in front of 3judges..frankly speaking all the girls are good....so far.

After auditioning we were given a five minutes break, so I decided to walk around the hall..even if I font get picked,at least i get to see a beautiful site.

The Hall is so beautiful and just screams "MONEY" mere looking at it ,with chandeliers of different sizes and shapes hanging from the top of a semi circle-like ceiling. As I was still admiring the beauty of the hall I Came across a door which was slightly ajar, peeping through it I saw reign jay(the well known producer) with one of the judges.

"We already concluded to pick Jane Shane for the role right?"says reign jay.
"Yes sir,but we still don't have enough fund for this movie" says the judge.

Shit I wasn't picked for the role,what am I gonna do now? Should i go inside and beg? Or........
As I was still contemplating on what to do..they continue with their conversation.

"Yes I very much know that...if only we can get 'Stephen bank' to donate some money" says reign jay..

Christ what am I going to do now?....Wait.....who the hell is 'Stephen Bank',surely he must be a billionaire if they want him to donate millions for just a movie..hmmmmn.

Only if I paid more attention to entertainment news, I'm sure Rhema will know who he is. I will ask her about that when I get home.

A little lie won't hurt and I'm sure he mustn't be that popular.
Knocking on the door to get their attention and stepping inside a room which looks like an office.

I say "sorry to interrupt your conversation but, I have goodnews for you ....You see Stephen bank is my fiancé and i can help you to get him to donate like... '50million dollars' if you give me the role."

"How do we know you are really his fiance and not some imposter who just wants to get the role" says the judge.

"ehhmmmm..I...I will..."think fast Halle.

"We are going to be having an opening party in this hall in 2weeks time and you are gonna come with him 'as your date'" says reign jay.

Shit what have i gotten myself into now,how can I bring someone as my date when I don't even know who the hell he is..shit shit shit shit...plastering a fake smile on my face which I hope looks real enough I answer "sure, why not".

Author's Note.
Pls vote and comment. This is my first story and I'm still learning and pls pls pls don't copy my work cause I worked hard for it..
Pls don't forget to comment and vote(by clicking the little star below on the left side).....THANKS.
Yours,
Peacesosiego