Chapter 11

Unedited.

Stephan's POV

I have been awake now for about two months and they say I have been in the hospital now for about five months now meaning I was in coma for three months.

   The doctor said I lost some parts of my memory and that they may or may not come back and that I will need to stay in the hospital for monitoring for a few weeks.

      The man who calls himself my dad (Raymond Banks) and says I am his Stephan bank his only son  and CEO of the BK Group of Industries. And that my mother died a few years back of cancer and I been going on and off not really having a steady relationship since then.

A new specialist is said to come in to check me today which my dad told me is one of his friend's daughter.

   Hearing the sound of the door opening, I turn around to check who is entering to find mg dad with the doctor presently treating me and a very  beautiful young lady in lab coats.

"Hey dad, Good morning".
"Stephan, how are you?" dad asks.
"Fine dad, fine" I reply.

"Hey Stephan, how are you feeling today?" Doctor Christian asks.
"Fine, I have been better" I reply.
"Anything new?" He asks again, meaning do I remember anything from my past.
Signing loudly I answer "No".

  Since I have been awake, I have a feeling my dad has been lying to me about something or rather keeping something from me because most nights when I sleep I see a very beautiful girl with grey eyes, black hair and a smile that can light up the universe and anytime I ask him about it, he always looks for a way to change the subject and I actually stopped asking and telling the doctor and my dad anything I dream about or remember.

"Okay, this is your new specialist, she's Hannah George". Doctor christian says gesturing to hannah and moving to the left so that she can move forward.

     Moving forward she comes to stand directly above me and stretches her hands towards me.

"Hi Stephan, its nice to finally meet you" she says sweetly.
"Yeah, the feeling is definitely mutual" I say smirking slightly.
     Blushing slightly, she withdraws her hands.
Blush, blush blush, I remember a grey eyed girl who likes blushing furiously at every little compliment, right? Do I? Do I?.

"Stephan, Stephan!!" Hannah says shaking my shoulders slightly.
"Yes, yes" I reply  blinking my eyes twice to regain consciousness.
"Oh okay, I think you zoned out there for a minute, did you remember something?" She asks worriedly.
"No, nothing at all" I say nodding reassuringly.
"Okay, I was saying that we are going to have a great time together".

         Great time? Definitely looking forward to that.