Trick

~One night under the Gotham moon, the dark knight was chasing the clown prince of crime.~

"JOKER" The dark knight exclaimed, extremely pissed by the his previous attempt to catch this psycho that happened to fail. "HOW THE HELL DO YOU RUN SO DAMN FAST!?" Although he was still wondering why the bat hadn't just used his grappling hook already, Joker decided to humor the question, "I thought it was obvious Basty~! I HAVE LONG ASS LEGS!" Batman let out a huff. "Yeah, you're right, it is obvious. THATS WHY I WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW THE HELL YOU RUN FOR SO FUCKING LONG WITHOUT GETTING TIRED!" Joker let out a long "oh" and then responded with, "We've been doing this for years Bat-" Batman cut him off. "And yet I'm still FUCKING TIRED AFTER ALL THIS TIME!" "Jeez Batsy... Think of the children! They must be so confused with all your cussin' Bats~" The Joker had somehow started to run backwards to face the big bad bat. "You know Bats, we should really go on a date!" Batman just blanked for a second, causing him to stop, so Joker stopped, waiting for some kind of response. It bore him, he wanted to keep playing their little game, and, for whatever reason, he really wanted to know his response, so he stood there. "Tick Tock Bats, I'm not going to stand here all day!" He whined. Joker was so hung up on Batman's answer that he hadn't noticed that the bat pulled out his grappling hook, and he noticed way to late when he actually shot it to bring the Joker to him. "FUCK" He cursed. Batman swiftly got Joker's handcuffs on, and made sure to lock them. Though he was cuffed he couldn't help but make a little joke to mess with his Bats. "Batsy~ Take a lady out to dinner first" Batman just let out a sigh, "Let's get you to Arkham..."