Friend to Foe

Third Person
The Paladins got on the ship and ran towards the chamber where you had been cursed. The Paladins reach the rooms and Shiro uses his hand to open the door. When they open it Zarkon is on the table and your standing beside him.
"Naya! Let's go!" Allura said.
You don't turn. You smirk but your looking away.
"Her clothes..." Shiro mutters

(That's what your wearing)You start to giggle

You start to giggle. You then turn around and the Paladins gasp.
"What's wrong? I changed my look! The Galra were right you know...come on...why don't you join me." You laugh and extend your arm out to Pidge.
Shiro pulls her back.
"Naya...the Galra destroyer your home...Zarkon killed your father." Allura said.
"I know. But, we can stop that. Think of it Allura. We can build a new Altea. But we need the Galra power to do it." You said.
"We can?" Allura asked.
You smirked.
"Yes, Princess. Now all of you surrender your lions and met me bring back the king...mkay." You said.
Lance runs at you and you pull out a sword and attack him.
"What! I thought she couldn't fight???" Pidge said helping Lance.
Sentrys come in and they distract the Paladins. You laugh and turn to Zarkon.
"Naya! Don't!" Keith yelled fighting.
"We have to get through to her!" Shiro said.
Allura went silent and took a deep breath.
During this you placed your hand on Zarkons head. A glow surround you both and dark essence mixes with the good.
"PRINCESS NAYA OF XANATHARD!" Allura yelled.
At the mentions of your home you snap. You release your hand and the dark essence travels into you. You yell I surprise and pain and turn to the others. Your eyes are blue but filled with fear. You raise your hand and the sentires fall. Allura runs up to you and gives you a big hug.
"we have to go!!" Keith said.
You didn't say anything and got pulled by the Paladins into the blue lion. Then you were at the castle. You walked in silence and entered the control room unable to speak. Allura creates a wormhole and we jump.
"You okay?" Hunk asks after the jump was done.
I stared at him and then looked down.
"Hey, it's okay." Lance said.
"Z-Z-Zarkon....h-he's j-just.." you stutter in fear.
The team stared at you with worry.
"He's what?" Allura asked calmly.
You look up and stare at her in fear.
"H-He's just d-dark quintessence....b-but at the same time...h-he's a g-good quintessence...he has two times the life force..." you say suddenly.
Everyone stared at you.
"It's why he can't...just die...he has like two lives..." Pidg concludes.
"And I take away the dark, it gets replaced..." you choked out.
Your engulfed in a hug.
"Your on our team now. Nothing can stop us." Allura Said.
You hug them back but fear and guilt was on your face. You mutter "sorry", and then closed your eyes. You pretend all way fine, and the Paladins were as clueless as they had been when they met you.