Sana's POV: On our way to the meeting hall, I thought of looking around and observe the buildings and so, the hall way we came from was very short but the place was huge so I didn't take the time to observe the building but I assume that the building is like any other building in the Edo period, yeah I watch Japanese history dramas and war, so what!it was a fast way to learn about your country. We were outside the building now and entered another place which I assume the street and it looked more like a hall way to me because it is surrounded by walls which looks more like a building wall. I toke this moment to think about what Renji told me, that I have become Aizen's target because of my powers, and that it's dangerous for me to stay in the human world. It's true that I must remain in the soul society and it's also the only way to protect my family, my friends and other innocent people for the time being until this war is over, but I just can't sit down and watch people die guarding me so that my powers wont fall in the wrong hands. 

I was pulled back to reality as we halted to a stop, now we are not in the street but some fancy big building, I said fancy because the place seems to be painted gold or something "captain Hetsugaya and lutinante Rangiko" Renji spoke to two people who I don't now, one is a short boy with white hair and icy blue eyes which are adorable but some how mysterious 'wait he is wearing a white horai which means he's.......a captain' come to think of it Renji called this boy 'Captain' so I assume he is a captain after all, but for a kid to be a captain? he is like 15-14 years old or maybe of the same age as Yuzu-Chan and Karien-Chan. I did hear from Ken that soul reaper have a long life span than any normal humans, they can lvie for more then a thousend year or even for million years!!! thats insane(\\O0O//).

Anyway the other person is a woman which is much younger but I assume that she is older then me, she has orange hair just like Ichigo and bluish-grey eyes which is kind of beautiful, the thing is she shows a lot of skin and body and her chest is m...

Anyway the other person is a woman which is much younger but I assume that she is older then me, she has orange hair just like Ichigo and bluish-grey eyes which is kind of beautiful, the thing is she shows a lot of skin and body and her chest is much more bigger then mine and orhimes chest, but I have to admit it to you she is a beauty. She is not wearing a horai which means she is not a captain, but she is wearing a band around her shoulder just like Renji and he called her lutinante, but how do they become lutinante and captains?.

"Renji Abaray, what are you doing here instead of being inside the waiting room? you too Rangiko, I told you I don't need you to follow me to the meeting hall, you can leave now!" Hetsugaya said and looked at Rangiko " oh chill out Captain, I was just being considerate for you and I thought of walking with you to the meeting halls door, it's not wrong for a lutinante to spen some time with her Captain, right?~" Rangiko said but that made the short boy irk and shout at her 'I am not a kid!!' and 'I don't need anyone to walk me  to the meeting hall anyway!!' To tell you the truth he is so cute when he is angry, he reminds me of one of the kids I usually see in the park, he is around the age of 12-13, he's always silent yet so adorable all the girls in the park would ask him to play with them but he will shoo them away saying 'I am not a kid!!', how I miss home, I miss my parents and my little angel brother, I miss my friends too. I just hope this war will be over soon so I can see them again and also not to forget to spen more time with Ichigo.

I looked at Ichigo and a smile was drawn on my lips, Ichigo noticed me staring at him, so he turned to face me and gave me a gentle smile that immediately melted my heart so I looked away from him in embarrassment and my face heated up 'I shouldn't stare at him like that, there are people around us' I can still feel Ichigos gaze on me so I averted eye contact and looked in-front of me. Renji's voice brought us back to reality " I was assigned to take Ichigo Kurosaki to the meeting hall and escort Yamazaki Sana to the lutinantes waiting room" the two soul reapers are now staring at the both us and the look on Rangiko kind of worried when she saw how I was holding Ichigo and the still tinted blush on my face 'this is bad' "Oh, Sana this is Captian Toshrio Hetsugaya, Capatain of the 10th division. Also he is the one who will be protecting you with captain Kuchiki, and this is his Lutinante Rangiku Matsumoto" Toshiro just stared at me and Rangiku winked at me and waved 'Hi~' "nice to meet you, I am Sana Yamazaki, I will be in your care from now own I guess..." I introduced myself to the both of them and gave them a small smile.

"Wait, what do you mean that Sana is to be protected?! I was not part of the discussion!!" Ichigo shouted and I looked at hime with a sweat drop 'I forgot to tell him' "when you were still out (Unconscious) Renji said that in order to keep me safe.....even tho I am in the soul society.....the head captain assigned Captain Hesugaya and captain Byakuya to protect me for the mean time" I explained and Ichigo was about to say something but I broke him off "AND...I know that you wanted to be the one to protect me and look out for me....but I don't want to put you or anyone of my friends in danger...so just this once go with the plan." I said a saw disappointment in Ichigo's eyes.

"Besides.....you can't protect me with these wounds and you are not in a condition to fight either, so jus let the captains protect me, but that doesn't mean I can't myself..." I said with a wink and this time a smile was drawn on Ichigos face "*sight* will I cant argue with you, can't I Sana?" he said and I only smiled.

with that said Ichigo removed his arms from my shoulder and I removed my arms that was warped around his Torso and stood by himself. he walked to the door as it opened but turned his head to me "I will be back" he said and I only gave him a nod. with that we departed into different rooms, me being escorted to the lutinantes waiting room and Ichigo inside the meeting hall with the 13th court guard captains not nowing what will happen 'i just hope this meeting ends soon'.

____________________________________________

Enjoyed??

Love, Sara~~~

Love, Sara~~~