Chapter -17-

Sana's POV:I woke up due to my phone ringing, I opened my eyes and looked at the clock that was hanged on the wall in front of me and it was 6:05 Am "ugh.....Who is it know?" I groaned as I reached to my phone and answered without looking who is it "hello?" I said in a sleepy voice "Sana-Chan....are sleep yet honey, if you are I can call you later darling" it was my mother, now I am fully awake only by hearing her voice "no no, it's ok mom, I am awake now, what is it? Did something happen?" I said trying not to let her notice the sleepiness in my voice.

"It's nothing really it's just that me and your father are going to be in a business trip in the next two days and we will be back in 3 days, so we were thinking if you can take care of Kaito-Chan for a week." She said "of course I don't mind mother it would be nice to have my little brother with me, also I miss him so much" " mama who are you talking to?" I heard the most beautiful voice on the other side of the phone "Ara Kai-Chan you awake baby boy, it's Sana-Chan, you wanna talk to her?" I sat on my bed and brought my legs and hugged them as I heard shuffling in the other side which my mother is giving the phone to Kai-Chan.

"NeChan! when are you coming home? I miss you so much and there is no one I can play with!" He said and I almost cried as he started talking "you will see her soon Kai-Chan, you will be sleeping with Ne Chan very soon, and you always play with your father till you put him down on the ground, so don't say you didn't have anyone to play with!" I heard my mother which she seems to be scolding Kia-Chan "mother is right Kai-Chan, we will soon be together and we can spen a lot of time together and you can meet my new friends and we can play all together" I said now the tears askaping my eyes.

"Ok know honey give me the phone" my mother said "ok mama, see you soon Ne Chan!" He said and gave the phone to mother as she asked him too "ok honey if you don't mind can we bring Kai-Chan today? We will really be busy with work and stuff and he will not stop screaming of how much he misses you!" She said and I laughed "I don't mind mom really anytime would be good but you better come get him before school starts, I don't want trouble" I said "oh right you have a break summer don't you" "yes that is right and we only have one more week" I said and stood out from the bed and headed to the window.

"So how is it until now, is there someone you'r interested in Sana-Chan?" She said with a teasing tone "W-What do you m-mean by that?!" "Now now we don't want you all blushing on us don't we, even if you found someone we will always be happy for you darling, even if that lucky boy is a playboy, but be carful honey they are the serious thing there, will then we we'll bring Kaito to you in an hour, bye bye" she said and hang up before I could even talk, and why is that? Thanks to my mother the memory of me and Ichigo of yesterday's incident poped into my head and with that I am a mess of blush.

I regained my self and brought my hands to my face and slapped my cheeks to wake up 'get it together Sana' I thought and looked at the clock again and it was 6:45Am 'wow my mother surly knows how to make the conversation long enough yet you can't feel that time fly's by' I stretched my body and looked one more time out and headed to the bathroom for a warm bath and did my morning routin, I wore a simple grey dress which only reached my knees and it had a pink netted jacket but I didn't wear it because hey it's summer not winter: