Chapter -16-

Sana's POV:
It's been a week now since the incident in the park, my wounds started to heal faster then I expected and Ken teached me some skills and powers that I can use in battle, it was hard to tell you the truth but I payed a lot of attention with Ken, if you ask me how he teached me? Subconscious, I would always fall asleep from time to time and wake up so late that I stayed up all night.

*flashback*
"Remind me again, why are we doing this?" I asked Ken as he transformed to his human form "so that you can protect your self and be stronger and prepared, now....." he said and turned around facing me "I want you to take out your sword, this is the first step in controlling your power and summoning it" I scoffed and rolled my eyes "didn't I do that before in the park" "no, it was different, when we became one (don't get it wrong) I was the one who triggered your power to awaken for a few minutes or hour, and it is also the work of the oath that you said after me"

I looked at him trying to understand what he is saying "wait so you are saying my powers are still sealed off?" "Yes and No, you have awaken to your first form only" "first form?! Why is there more?" "but that doesn't mean you are that strong from what the enemy are, you must awaken your first form again in order to reach the second form, now enough talk and take out your sword" he said. I tried focusing on summoning my sword but the thing won't come out 'dam it, come out already' "you are nervous and that won't help with summoning your sword" "look who's talking like you could've done better" I said back, he smirked and reached his right hand bringing it to his chest and pulled what looks like a sword from his chest.

I felt like I was sweeting ' stupid mouth' I thought and tried to relax my breathing and closed my eyes and focused on summoning my sword, everything around me went silent the only thing I can hear is my breathing and I felt an energy unleash it's self from my body, my arm automatically reached to my chest and formed into a fist, not much passed and my right arm pulled something from inside my chest, I opened my eyes and there was a glow in my chest and a sword coming out from it, I almost freaked out but then maintained my cool.

I managed to summon my sword and it was hard, I was sweeting hard and I was trying to catch my breath "impressive, young lady, you are a fast learner just like your mother" Ken said, i looked at him and smirked "of....course.....I......am....*pant*" I said between breathes and steady my breathings, after that I toke one last breath, closing my eyes and then looked at Ken with a different expression for learning "shall we start" I said standing in a fighting position "we shall" he also toke in a fighting position and the training began.

*End of Flashback*

*sight* I wish only that I could just take a break from training we have been on it for a week now, too tired to even think about what will happen 'only two more weeks and school will start again' I was laying on my bed and looked at the selling, I was thinking to much and the sound of the bell door brought me back to reality, I seat on the side of the bed for a moment to chase the sleepiness away and then got up as I felt normal again, I went downstairs and opened the door to find Ichigo and Rukia in front of me "Ichigo, Rukia Long time no seen?" I said with a tense smile, I let them come into the house and leaded them to the living room on the right, not the one with the piano.

They seated them selfs and got comfortable, I went to the kitchen and brought some snacks and tea, I looked at the watch in my hand and it was 7:38pm ' what brings them so late to my house' I thought, I toke the tray of snacks and tea to the living room and offered it to my guests, it was an awkward silences and I am not used to it, the first one to open up is Rukia "I have heard everything from Urahara and I am pretty sure you are a little missed up aren't you?" She said "well yeah I am a little missed up and thanks to someone who didn't tell what is going on and still he broke his promised to tell me everything after all that happened" I said looking at the now nervous Ichigo beside Rukia and I think I heard Rukia giggle.