Chapter - 8 -

Ichigo's POV:

I am standing in front of Sana's house, Yuzu asked me to invite Sana over for dessert 'even though she didn't meet Sana yet she loves having more people over for dessert' I rang the bell of the fence door and waited.

After a minutes I saw the door open and found Sana looking at me "Ichigo, what are you doing here so late in the evening?" She asked me so I felt a little nervous and scratched my head in and awkward way "well....you see....the thing is...." I tried finding the right words and felt my face burn and looked at Sana "my little sister made some sweets and stuff, so she wanted me to invite you over for dessert, do you have time?"

I finished talking and waited for her answer, she was taken a back a little bit then she answered "sure! just give me a second!" And went back inside the house. I waited for 2 minuets and sana came back again. "I forgot my phone, lead the way!" She said giving me a small smile.

I nodded and walked to my house, we entered the house and went to the living room 'that's weird wasn't I suppose to be greeted by a kick or a punch, oh well at least I can have some peace for one day'.

I entered the living room and shouted "I am back!" I saw Yuzu turn and Karin coming down from her room "welcome back Ni-San!" Yuzu said cheerfully "who is that girl behind you ichi-Ne?" Karin asked looking at Sana who was behind me 'I almost forgot' "This is Yamazaki Sana, she just moved in this morning"

Sana's POV:

Ichigo shouted announcing that he is back which he was greeted by a soft cute voice "welcome back Me-San!" it was a little girl with short light brown hair and dark brown eyes same as Ichigo she was wearing a pink dress and a cute bunny apron, and was holding a plate of dessert.

"Who is that girl behind you Ichi-Ne" I turned to the person who was looking at me, she had a short middle black hair and black eyes, she was wearing shorts and Dark blue sport T-shirt written on it "95".

Ichigo started introducing me to them "This is Yamazaki Sana she just moved in this morning, Sana these are my younger sisters, the one with pink dress is Yuzu and the one over there is Karin" I looked at them then bowed my head a little "nice to meet you Yuzu-Chan, Karin-Chan!" I said giving them a closed eye smile.

"Where is the old man?" Ichigo asked 'old man? He must be referring to his father' I thought to myself "oh he went to work! He we'll be back in a minute" as Yuzu finished I heard a door open and foot step approaching the living room "I am home my little baby girls!"

A man appeared in the living room then stoped when he saw me, he looked at me then at Ichigo. I almost died from laughter over his next words "Ichigo you have a girlfriend and you didn't tell me?!" He said and Ichigo's face turned bright red and shouted back "what are you talking about old man?! She is not my girlfriend! She just moved next door this morning and I just met her before going to school!"

I couldn't hold back my laughters anymore, I bursted out laughing holding my stomach from pain, everyone turned to me due to my sudden laugher "I-I am s-sorry I just c-couldn't hold back....Ahahahahahahahaha!" I couldn't continue my words and kept laughing.

After my laughers stoped I calmed down and introduced my self to Ichigo's father "I am Sana, Yamazaki Sana" I bowed my head and then stood up straight "Kourasaki Isshin, call me Isshin no need to be formal" he said and I nodded my head for 'ok'.

After introducing each other we headed to the table and ate the dessert that Yuzu-Chan made which was amazing! I must say she is very good at cooking too, but I noticed that Ichigo's mother is not here, so I thought I shouldn't ask because I just met him and it would be disrespectful to ask someone about something they might not want to talk about.

After dessert, we sat in the living room talking about normal stuff and one of them kind of surprised "Sana-Chan you have beautiful blue eyes which I never saw one before did you get it from your mother or father?"

Yuzu-Chan asked which I didn't know how to answer her 'should I tell them?' I thought to myself "it's ok if you don't want to talk about it" Yuzu said "no it's ok" I told her with a gentle smile. I toke a deep breath and then talked "I didn't get it from neither of them".

They looked at me confused so I continued "you see I don't have a family so that mean I am an orphan, which means I am an adopted child, I don't know anything about my biological parents and the orphan house said that they found me unconscious in front of there door, after I turned 6 I was adopted by the Yamazaki family" I finished my explanation and looked at them.

I looked down with sad eyes and then looked up clearing the sadness in my eyes replacing it with a smile "but that doesn't mean I am alone, now I have a family and a brother and that makes me very happy, my parents love me as there own child and I see them as my real parents not adopted ones."

I smiled and they looked at me with sad eyes, I saw Yuzu-Chan tearing up and then attacked me with a hug "I am sorry I didn't mean to make you sad" she apologised and I was surprised from her action.

I patted her head with my left hand and ran my right hand to her back rubbing up and down to comfort her "it's ok I am not mad, I am just thankful that you asked, it just brought happy memory's to me" I said and Yuzu-Chan looked up at me, I gave her a soft smile and she gave me a closed eye smile too, she went back to her place beside Karin-Chan, and we continued talking and before knowing it it was 10:00 pm.

_________________________________

Enjoyed ??

 Love - Sara~~

 Love - Sara~~