Chapter - 7 -

Sana's POV:

I opened the door fence of the house and was amazed of how big it is 'my dad did a great job in choosing the house' the house was simple yet so beautiful it had a small garden which is filled with nature, I couldn't wait any more so I entered the house, I walked to the middle of the house and there was two open walls, one on my left and another one in my right, on my left was the living room with a TV near the windows and some comfortable sofas in front of the Tv, I noticed that there was a black piano with golden lines in one middle of the living room, it was beautiful.

On my right was another living room but much smaller, The kitchen was in the side of the living room which was on my left, between the living room and the kitchen there was a wall between them, more like a counter and in the middle of the living room there was a dining table for four people. In the middle of the hallway, there is stairs that leads to the upper level of the house, I ran up and found on my left on the end of the hall was a door which I assume is my room and two doors in front of me, I opened the first one which was a bathroom, I went and opened the second one was yet another bedroom 'gust room maybe?' I though to my self.

I went to my room and it was big, in the middle was a king sized bed with a roof and on each side of the bed there is a table with a lamp, the closet was build to the wall so I opened it I couldn't stop being amazed at how big the house is to handle a lot of doors, the closet was like a room, I walked in and dragged my stuff in, I unpacked my stuff in there, I walked out of the closet to bring the other boxes and noticed that there was a door in my room and I assumed that it was the bathroom, I took the rest of the boxes and went back inside the walk closet (correct me if I am wrong about it^^;)

I went back unpacking my stuff and putting things in order. After what felt like forever i looked and the clock and it was 2:32pm 'wow it was 11:30am a minute ago! Time sure fly by when I am doing something' i decide to take a nap from exhaustion, I went to my bed and didn't bother changing my cloths, as my skin touched the bed I fell into the deep darkness of my dreams.

*Dream*

Darkness.....was all I can see.........

I was falling continuously.......

I tried looking around but I couldn't.....

My eyes felt heavy so I closed them....My body won't move.......

And all I hear is silence......

*Scream*

I heard someone screaming so I opened my eyes........But I wish I didn't open it....All I saw was horror.......blood every were and dead body in the white sand.....'white sand?'.....

I looked around and found my self in a different place......the place was covered only with white sand and dried trees......the moon was in it full shape and it shined above in the dark sky and lighted up the place......

*screams*

I turned around and saw monsters all around the place......one of them headed towards me so I closed my eyes and prepared for impact, but felt nothing.....

I opened them again and looked behind me....the monster chased after two people....a man and a woman, the woman seemed like she was holding a child, then she opened what seemed like a black hole and putted the baby inside the woman closed the hole and was about to run but the monster attacked the couples "NO!"

I toke one step forward and felt the ground falling from under me, I fell to the darkness again reaching out and screaming.

*End of Dream*

I woke up sweating and screaming from the horror I saw, I left my self up and tried to steady my breathing 'what the he'll was that dream?!' I got up and went to the bathroom and toke a shower, I relaxed my body as the warm water touched my skin, I closed my eyes and hummed a song to relax my body, after the shower I wore my normal clothes:

I looked at my watch and it was 5:30pm 'looks like I slept for 3 hours, great now I won't be able to wake up for school tomorrow! My first day in school is gone!' I went to the kitchen and made some fried rice with meat, I toke my dinner and went to the living room to watch some TV Shows

After finishing my dinner I washed the plates and looked at the clock again it was 6:00pm, I was about to go to my room and prepare for school tomorrow, but before I could reach the stairs, I heard the bell door ring so I went to see who it is 'even thought dad told me not to open the door to someone you don't know' I went outside the house heading to the door fence.

I opened the door and found that it was Ichigo the boy next door, before I notice any thing I talked "Ichigo what are you doing here so late in the evening?" he scratched his head in an awkward way "well you see.....the thing is...." he stoped and looked at me his hands still scratching his head awkwardly "my little sister made some sweets and stuff, so she wanted me to invite you over for dessert, do you have time?"

_____________________________

Enjoyed ??

Love - Sara~~