Instead she lifted her arms and warped them around my torso and hugged me like there was no tomorrow, her warmth was indescribable, it's the feeling that assured you that you are safe and sound, it made me forgot all of my worries and all my pain that I had from the fight.I brought my other arm and embarrssed her with all my might, I buried my head on the nap of her neck and inhaled her scent that can not be forgotten, the hug was long but we had to let go eventually remembering that we are not alone in the room, I pulled away but Sana was still holding me tightly refusing to let go "Sana....you know we are not alone right?" I said and she gave me a nod and instead of letting go she buried her face more on my bare chest and looked up at me.

At that moment I was about to crush my lips against hers becuase I was at my limit, her blue oceanic eyes was sparkling with too much cuteness and her adorable face that is tainted dark shade of red goes till her ears, it was too much for my heart to handle "I-I don't want anyone to see my face right now and it's all your fault Ichigo!" She said and I just gave a chuckle and brought my lips to her forehead and kissed it "sorry to worry you Sana, won't happen again, promise" I said and she said "idiot" and averted eye contact, I couldn't help but smile at her cuteness, she is just to irresistible.

No One's POV:

As Ichigo was comforting Sana, Both Renji and Kimpuchi we're standing there watching the two hugging, Renji was surprised to see Ichigo all lovey dovey and Kimpuchi' face was all in disgust so he left, Byakuya on the other hand was standing there with his eyes closed for this whole time not moving a muscle.

A hell butterfly flew from the opened door into the room and went directly to Renji, Renji sensed the presence of the Butterfly and stretched his hands to its direction for it to land on it.

Renji focuses his attention on the butterfly and few minutes later the butterfly flew away from the way it came in and disappeared into thin air "the head captain is calling all Captains and they to be presented there no matter what, as for us lutinante, we shall be waiting in the lutinante's waiting room in waiting for the our captains call" Renji spoke to his captain who his eyes are now open and no more leaning against the wall "and also Ichigo must come too" Renji added "ok I will—" before Ichigo was able to finish, Sana looked up no more tears in her eyes, but a faint blush was present on her face, looked straight at Ichigo and began her lecture "you are not going anywhere young man, you are injured and you need rest, besides that you just woke up and you are in no condition to walk, and what if your injury worsen because of the sudden movements? What if you collapse in the middle of the meeting? What if—-" "Ah! You talk to much and worry to much, I will be fine and if you are worried that much you can tag along that is if you are feeling will." Ichigo cut off Sana in her lecture for him.

Sana looked at Renji and asked "Can I?" Renji looked at his captain and Byukua looked at Sana and turned around "Do as you wish......but you shall only escort Kuraske Ichigo until the meeting hall door only and wait with the lutinante in the waiting room and that is final" is the respond he gave to them and before he flashed step to the meeting hall and Renji stayed behind to guide Ichigo and Sana to the Hall "But......" "its the captains orders Sana, and the head captain said Ichigo only to be present not you so don't make it hard on yourself...don't worry captain Unohana will be there so Ichigo will be fine....when the meeting is done i will inform you immediately..ok?" Renji said and only revived a nod from Sana.

On the way to the Hall, Ichigo was warping his left arm around Sana's shoulder for support and Sana warped her right arm around his torso. The walk was silent between the three people, so Sana toke this chance to look around her.