To bury me

Keith's POV

       I was furious to see her limping her way out of the car supported by Yakov. When I learned how she saved him with her life I just wanted to strangle him to death and face the consequences later on. I didn't care if I'll be thrown out of the castle as a result. As I carried her back in I was already suppressing the urge to kill someone.

      Not only did she break our promise by getting hurt she even lied to me about being fine. Was I that useless to her to even be able to tell me about her injuries? Ah, this hurts me as much as when I saw my mother pale and weak. I just couldn't handle the feeling of someone strangling my chest that I drew her to my chest to let myself know of the fact that she was there with me, in my arms and I can let myself calm down.

      When I inquired her these were her exact words. "I didn't purposefully get myself shot. I threw myself on instinct to push him out of the way.” I could only sigh because I did over think things. Given her personality and how she ran off to Sybil to help me, I wasn't surprised she did that. Oh, Bella!

      As I learned of the instigator behind the plot and how much of a mess they'd made behind the scenes I just wanted him dead. That Emmanuel, vile little creature, has been the reason Liberty was thrown into such a frenzy. I will make sure he dies a painful death, for my people, my family and my Bella.

      Then her friend called her. It was almost 2 in the morning and that got me alarmed. When I retrieved the phone from her he started screaming at me. Ouch, that kid.

      “Keith here”, was all I said before he started yelling.

      “What kind of Prince are you to let her travel without any security when you so solemnly took it upon yourself to protect her. Guess what? You couldn't even protect her identity.”

      I was furious that he'd raise his voice at me but the pain in her eyes made me hold back whatever retort that was about to roll off of my tongue.

      “I see. But I'd rather not trouble her with such trivialities since she's got more on her plate as it is.”

      Now he was at it again. “You not only did use her for your own purpose but talking like you didn't care-“

      I've had it about this guy. Did he think I was a child? How can he say I was using her when she fought her way with me to run off to Sybil? But what I was happy about was she didn't tell him of anything and that placated my ego even just a little. So I stated calmly.

      “I ain't going on about my problems. Listen… she needs rest to heal her physical injuries… from being shot in Sybil. Just don’t bother her now.” He gasped.

      “I'll be there…”

      Before he got to finish I hung up on him, not wanting to go on about it any longer. But when I turned to her again she looked quite displeased.

      “Hey! Why did you hang up like that?”

      “Your friend can be as senseless as you can be”, I said amused at how they both ran off without the second thought to do what they think they need to do, to protect the people they love. Ah, I was honestly jealous.

      Then she stared at me for a moment longer with a look that said whatever that was to come out of her mouth isn't going to be pleasant. She didn't disappoint me.

      “Keith, if I was found it'd be too complicated to get out of the plot. And not to mention it was all started by Linnavania and I'm…”