Friends with the princes

"Whatt?"

        We both shouted in unison and Mike laughed.

        "This brings back memories. You're just so alike. Anyway being in those must be hard for this weather. Zain will show you to your rooms and you can relax. Don't tell your friends anything now,dear. For reasons." He smiled warmly and we nodded. Though I get the feeling he looks familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it. Nonetheless I want to change now so I leave the room with Aaron and Zain. We walked the hallways in silence looking around.

         Zain led me to the room I woke in   and held the door open for me. Now that I could take a good look at the room I saw how splendid it was. It was like a room prepared especially for a princess. Most of the things were indeed to my liking I was feeling skeptical. There was a queen sized canopy bed in the middleof the room. The sheets were of silk in a soft white and so are the covers with gold and red running along giving it a regal look. There was a closet the size of my room back home and an en suite bathroom. I was in a daze when Zain addressed me.

        "My lady,Is the room to your liking?!"

         "I don't know if I'm deserving of such a room. I should thank Mike" I replied awed. He chuckled.

        "You're very much deserving,Lady Isabella. Do not worry. After all you're..." He cut himself off and continued in the same monotone. "You can use any dress in the closet, My lady. I'll pass your thanks to My lord. If you need anything feel free to tell me. Now I'll leave you to settle down. If you'll excuse me."

      Zain bowed and turned to leave when I called out to him. "Umm.....Zain"  "Yes,My lady"  "What were you about to say 'I'm....'"

     He smiled kindly. "Nothing you need to worry yourself with Miss" He bowed and led Aaron to his room.

     "See you in a while Aaron" I called out to his back and he turned and nodded smiling at me.

       I sighed and turned to the room locking the door behind me. I plopped down on the sofa. I had a million questions floating through my mind at the moment and thought a shower could clear my head.

       'Why and how did we end up here?'  'Why did Mike say we are from here?'  'What memories were Mike talking about?'  'What was Zain going to say?!'
These were only a few. I was going on and on about this in my mind as I stood in the warm shower. As I felt a little better I wrapped a towel around me and stepped out.

           I opened the closet to find gorgeous dresses lined up. They seemed very expensive and of fine material. Searching for something casual I found a pair of jeans and a tank top. I slipped on a pair of ballerina flats and I stepped out of my room to find Aaron and ran straight into someone.

     "I'm sorry..." I hurriedly apologized and heard someone chuckle. I looked up to see Zain.

      "My lady, I came to escort you to lunch. The princes are all there"

       "Oh right! Um.....where's Aaron?"

       "He's already in the dining hall with the princes,My lady" said Zain as he offered his hand which I took a bit hesitantly.

       I was sick of being called 'My lady'  so I decided to tell him. "Um.....Zain"

       "Yes,My lady"

       "Can you drop this 'My lady' thing, Zain. It feels weird to be called all formal".

       "But,My lady, I possibly can't....."