Our origins

No sooner did we reach the castle than Mike summoned us all. We all bowed low and when he made sure all of us were present he started to speak in a dignified voice.

           "I would like to introduce to you all the first prince of Sanct Sybil, Yakov chernenkov. Sanct Sybil is not a part of the alliance yet but I'm sure that it will soon be with Prince Yakov's efforts".

        Only then we noticed the presence of a rather handsome man with blonde hair in a loose braid and was wearing a teal colored military jacket. He had an intimidating air about him and he looked really like a prince. He seemed too familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. He then bowed to the princes.

        "I'm Yakov chernenkov, first prince of Sanct Sybil. Pleased to make your acquaintance." He said with a confident yet pleasant smile. The princes all bowed in return. I know this smile from somewhere, but where?

       Then Mike introduced all the princes, me and Ron. When Mike said our names Yakov gasped looking from me to Mike but he soon returned to his old composure. Mike looked like  he's planning big so I braced myself. Everyone noticed the tension in the air and stood still. Keith's fingers squeezed mine tightly as if to say he was there. I peeked at Ron through the corner of my eye to see him studying Yakov. As we're starting to loose the nerve Mike began. No one there would have thought in their wildest dreams he would say what he did.

        He addressed Aaron first.

       "Aaron Richards, you look just like your mother. But I still can't believe Bennett changed his surname", Mike said voice full of melancholy. Confused was an understatement for the look in Ron's face. Uncle Bennett is Ron's father.

       "What do you mean he changed his surname?"

        "Just as it sounds. Your father was the next heir to the throne of Nobel Michel castle, when he disappeared with the princess of Linnavania."

       I couldn't even understand a single word he said let alone grasp what he's getting at. Wait! Doesn't that make Mike, Ron's grandfather? So when he said he's from here-? Ron might have been thinking the same thing so he asked.

       "Are you saying that you're my grandfather and that my father is a prince?"

       "Hohoho, you're quick like my son. Well, yes but that's not the whole story."

         We all stood speechless including Yakov and Mike started to say the 'whole story'.

         "Linnavania was a beautiful yet powerful kingdom. They had a Crown Prince and a princess. They had a friendly relationship with Sanct Sybil. But due to a dispute their relationship degraded. When they were on good terms the princes had been great friends and visit each other often. Thus the prince of Linnavania fell in love with the princess of Sanct Sybil, Yakov's elder sister. Since there won't be any possibility for them to be together after the dispute they eloped."

         Mike paused and took a good look around at all of us. Then I asked.

        "But how come they end up in our dimension?" Mike smiled warmly.

        "Apparently the siblings of Linnavania knew there was this different world to that of theirs and to travel between them. Their elopement naturally made his sister the Crown Princess which meant she can't marry my son."

         "Why not?", Ron asked puzzled. Yes,they're both royalty, right?

         "That's because one of them must give up their right to the throne to take over the other. But when the prince disappeared she knew where he'd go and followed her brother's lead. So the Meinhalt siblings left everything behind for their love."

BE MY PRINCESS- Impossible meeting जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें