Sex Bomb

I was meet with stormy grey eyes, bolts of yellow flickering through them like lightning bolts. I was hypnotised by them, I had never seen something so unique before they held me in a trance and I didn't want to move. Plus he was hella attractive, I wonder if this is who Tessa was trying to tell us about back at the cliffs because if so then I totally understand why all the females followed after him.

"Take a picture buddy it'll last longer but thanks for interrupting my work. Now if you'll excuse me." I slipped out of his grasp and went along to the booths to wipe them down. He shouldn't have even been behind the counter I mean what civilians goes out back instead off straight to the cashier where Lorain is still standing there, finalizing the family's meal.

I made quick work of cleaning down the tables before I made my way to Lorain where she asked me to make the milkshakes while she handled the coffees.

"I don't know what you did lovie but even though he loved the coffee I'm not convinced it was a hazelnut latte." Whoops looks like I'm in trouble. "Good job."

HA take that Mr Dean man I'm Lorain's favourite.

Mmhh I wonder where that bloke went? I didn't see him walk out the front so that means he's either still here or he's used the back exit. Oh well I've got two milkshakes to do – lime-banana eww and chocolate. I make a mean milkshake, wanna know the secret? Extra flavour and ice cream and I mean not a measly scoop.

"Thanks Clair, put them on the tray with the coffees and I'll take em out."

"Are you sure? I can do that if you like?" She gave me a looked and waved me off.

"I've been doing this job for 20 years doll, I know how to move." Chuckling she started jutting her hips from side to side and bopping her head.

"Hahaha okay," I walked of towards the kitchen laughing. "Hello my peasants. How's it going out here-"

"Evanesco!"

"You are not a wizard Teagan so stop and put that straw down!" And she threw it at me. Well that was mean. "Oh hey, did you see a guy go out back, really tall and good looking?"

"Hey! Quit talking about me like that or Lorain will get possessive." Max scolded us and walked over to the cold-room adding a swish to his hips before walking out of our view.

"I can't wait til Paul and I are old and so very much in love like those two are." Teagan signed with a far away look on her face. "Oh but to answer your question, no I didn't see some tall, dark and handsome fella walk past."

"Then you seriously missed out cause this dude was fine like Chris Evans fine but he needs to get his eyes checked. While I was turned around talking to Lorain while mastering the backwards walking, I swung around and BAM! Ran straight into a wall, well I thought it was a wall. Turns out it was a well-built muscled god." I raised my hand and fanned my face.

"So I missed a sex god that Clair wants to get all up in? Wants to board his harbour? Beat his Bat-"

"I'm leaving before you get anymore silly ideas. Go back to shouting spells at me instead." What a weirdo but she's my weirdo not Pauls nope.

"Sing with me Max," Teagan requested as she pulled Max away and started swinging him side-by-side. "Sex bomb sex bomb, he's her sex bomb!"

"Sex bomb sex bomb, she's his sex bomb!" Oh wow both of them sound terrible. "Hit it from the top Maximus.

Okay this is getting highly annoying, after 20 minutes they are still singing the song and by that, I mean that same lyric over and over and over again. Even Lorain is mumming it and I swear I passed a group of girls that where on their way out singing the song as well.

This is going to be a long shift.

By the time 12:40pm came around I was ready to go home, shower and do nothing. That is after I do the required reading for English and the homework for werewolf history maybe I can debate why we don't need to read Romeo and Juliet or make a family history tree because I think it's pretty clear. Like the teachers could just go to our records and see who were related to very easily.

Teagan and I were practically forced to take our lunch breaks and by that, I mean Max made us a sandwich and pushed us until we sat down in a booth. Even though we tried to get out of it because it was lunch time and surely if we were busy from breakfast and had a good flow of customers in through out the morning then that calls for a lunch that needs all hands-on deck. Lorain said no and that was final.

I didn't think Paul or Jake would do the whole 15 minutes early but I'm guessing Teagan had something to do with it because just as we sat down to start eating, they walked into the shop looking all prim and proper. We decided to sit around the corner and I don't think either of the boys saw us because they went straight to the back where Lorain and Max where and started asking questions. Well more Paul than Jake.

"Where's Teagan? Is she okay? Did she go somewhere for you? Tell me-"

"Paul, stop. She's just sitting out front on her lunch break but..."

"But what?" That was Jake. I wonder what Lorain is trying to say.

"It's Clair... she went to the hospital and its not looking too good." Oh wow. They must have been practicing this because they sound so sincere.

"Is she still alive and breathing?" Aw Paul is worried about me. "Cause if she is then I think I should finish my shift first."

"YOU'RE A DICK PAUL!"

"Thanks cupcake." Jake and him started chuckling.

"Hey Teagan, remember that group of hot guys that came in for breakfast and you gave us a hand with taking dishes out? We took their food out and that one guy asked for your phone number?"

GROWL, "SHE'S MINE!"

"Now who's laughing Paul, ME. HA!" Loser.

The few people in started laughing at our shenanigans. Teagan and I grabbed our dirty dishes before walking back to our areas, Jake gave me a high-five but Paul pulled Teagan towards him and layed one on her. 30 seconds was all I could bare before my face scrunched up and I turned away. Looking at dirty dishes was better that that, I don't need to see my brother and best-friend make-out, hearing it was the same and when it didn't stop after 5 minutes, I grabbed a tea towel and started whipping Paul.

"Take that somewhere else. Actually better off getting to work right Lorain? Lorain?" Rounding the kitchen corner I saw Max and her in a very private embrace.

But that's not what caught my eye. What caught my eye was the brooding, tall god like male coming out of the kitchen cold-room wearing the café uniform>

"What are you doing here?!"