Cliff diving? OKAY!

"CLAIR! GET YOUR LAZY BUTT UP, YOUR SLEEPING THE DAY AWAY. COME ON!" Teagan screeched from behind the door.

"Jdismeodbitemaoxnfismejsjs!" I mumbled into the pillow, retching the blanket over my head.

It was quite for a few minutes and I was just starting to fall back to sleep when a 'SMASH' made me jump 10 feet into the air. It didn't help that when I came back down I landed on the floor and it's not carpet.

Paul and Teagan didn't even have the audacity to lend me a hand to help me up. They just laughed! But I guess I can see why because for some odd reason I landed smack dab on my face with my but in the air. The pjs I was wearing didn't help at all either, it had a pig tail coming out the end, don't judge me. My parents brought them for me and they're comfy.

They kept laughing so I heaved myself up, grabbed some random clothes out of my wardrobe and went for a shower.

I quickly washed myself before jumping out and dressing. As I pulled on the clothing, I noticed I grabbed out a pair of blue jean shorts and a cream off the shoulder top. Throwing my hair up into a quick high ponytail before leaving the bathroom.

Upon exiting, I saw Teagan and Paul still laughing, in fact they were on the ground as if it was the funniest thing they had ever seen. Whatever.

I walked past them making sure I kicked Paul while leaving and made my way to the kitchen.

Jake was sitting at the bench top eating toast with banana, avocados and Vegemite.

"What are you doing Jake?!" I shriek, horrified, "you can't combine them together that's disgusting." I've had my fair share of weird mixed food but Jake tops me by a lot cause he actually likes most of it and eats it as if it were an everyday food being served to him.

"Hey, hey, hey, just because your cranky at them for waking you up doesn't mean you can dis my food." Jake said with his mouth full, "food is sacred, no matter the combination."

I scoffed but nodded my head. Food is sacred. Is it illegal to marry your refrigerator? I've even named him and Ollie makes me so happy.

In my head I was picturing our wedding and how we would seat everyone because I feel that Ollie's family that comes might be taken for granted and people might be really rude and open them up to take their food. That would definitely cause for a fight. Oh and we'll have to hire out a trolley for Ollie, so he can move around. Wouldn't want to leave him still the whole night or he might not be easy to cool down... haha.

I was off with the pixies, eating a bowl of coco pops when Paul and Teagan finally decided to grace us with their presence.

Teagan came bounding over looking ecstatic.

"Hurry up and finish eating, we are leaving soon," Teagan demanded.

"Wha? Ere we oing?" I asked with my mouth full.

"Sweetie, that's not attractive this is," and so Jake proceeded to open his mouth and poke his round to show the mushed up browny-green bananas.

"AYEEE!!" Paul cheered fist bumping Jake.

Teagan scoffed, "can you two please grow up? I swear you two act like your 2 years old again."

"That's cause we are 2 years old baby," Paul said smirking as he moved towards her, "and this baby is hungry for some milk, mummy."

"There's milk in the fridge," she said slapping his hands away, "and since your not legally old enough you won't be getting a piece of this fine ass until you've aged 15 years. So entertain yourself, if you can manage that." And with that she slaughtered off, with a little swish in her hips leaving Paul to catch flies. Meanwhile Jake and I were laughing so hard we fell of the chairs.