Get my underwear off the flag pole!

"Abort mission! Abort mission!" Paul's whisper scream is heard through the walky talky. "Potato man is in-route, I repeat Potato man is coming your way!"

"We can't! There's no other way out, he'll see us!" Teagan yelled back, in a slightly raised panicked voice.

"Well you better do something before he does see you. Hide!" Jake commanded.

"Next time, you guys are going in while T and I are the look out. You could have warned us sooner, what have you guys been doing? Making out?" We snickered as the boys immediately started talking at the same time about how gross and untrue that was.

"Shut up or you'll get us caught and I won't have a problem dragging you down with us!" Teagan threatened, "or you could sleep on the couch from now on Paul!"

The line went quite and I knew Paul had turned it off, no way would he not listen to Teagan's threat because he knows better and that in-fact, she would make her mate sleep on the lounge.

We were standing directly in-front of the door when we heard the sounds of keys jiggling and the door nob turning. Making a drastic decision I pushed us both into the coat closet just as Mr Dean man, the Headmaster, whatever his name is came through the door turning the lights on as he shut the door.

By the way, just to mention, never hid in a closet, ever. There is absolutely room so Teagan and I are practically squished together and it smells. I was accidentally stepping on Teagan's foot so I moved mine off hers and towards the left side only to step on something slimy and squishy. I currently did not have any shoes on because my thongs had broken trying to sneak in here in the first place which resulted in the squishy substance squishing in-between my toes.

My eyes widened and I stopped breathing. I am not looking down, Teagan must had read the expression on my face because she looked down, only to have the same haunting expression stretched across her face as she looked up at me.

'Don't look down' she mouthed to me as a disgusted glint sparkled in her chocolate brown eyes. She doesn't get that look often so what ever it was had to be really gross and I couldn't take it anymore, I looked down....

NO WAY!

It's a used condom, GROSS.

I was so close to screaming but Teagan smacked her hand over my mouth and pinched me- she can be so violent at times I think she's secretly the hulk or something.

I couldn't look down again, if I did, I'm sure I would yell or vomit or both. I mean, I stepped on that, how disgusting and it's not even a clean one.

Luckily I didn't have to be in the closet much longer since Mr Dean man turned off the lights and walked out the door, locking it in the process. What did he even come here for in the first place? You know what after seeing that on the floor I don't want to know, let alone think about it.

As soon as we couldn't hear his footsteps anymore, Paul's voice came from the walky talky, "Alright, he's gone now get out before he decides to come back."

As soon as he said that I pushed Teagan out and she fell on her but while I ran to the bathroom to wash my foot off. Yep he has a bathroom in his office for whatever reason.

"You tell anyone about this and I will never let you have another chicken nugget!" I threatened as I scrubbed my foot so hard with boiling water that it was left red raw, I'm still going to have to bleach it when I get back to the dorm room.

"My mouth is closed, your secret shall be taken all the way to the grave!" She replied terrified at the thought.

When I walked out of the bathroom I saw Teagan still on the floor looking bored.