Ooo, 50 dollar note, wait why's it moving?

Classes went by in a blur after this morning. Mr Dean still hadn't found 'who' did it and as a result he made an announcement that he would be punishing the whole senior school, why's it just us? That doesn't seem fair.

So as a result at the end of the day, Mr Dean called for a senior school assembly but we decided to skip and have some fun, if you know what I mean.

"Okay, I got the clear fishing wire and hook. Now give me 50 dollars Paul." I demanded, placing my hand in-front of my brother.

"Why do I have to be the one that looses the money all the time?" He asked exhausted as he runs his hand through his hair.

"Cause I'm the one that comes up with the idea," I said confidently, moving my hand closer towards him.

He took a moment to think before signing, "that makes sense." As he slapped a 50 in my hand.

Dumbass.

I string the wire through the hook and attach the note. "Teagan, your on filming duty! Jake, Paul go make some noise to attract a teacher." They followed my orders instantly, Teagan stood by me as she steadied the camera and I placed the note in the middle of the hall before hiding behind the corner.

We started to wonder where the boys were when we heard groaning.

My eyes snapped to Teagan and she was fuming, she looked ready to phase right then and there because that was Paul groaning.

"Oh yes Baby, don't stop," That set both of us off.

We fell to the floor laughing our butts off as more groaning was heard before two sets of footsteps were heard running towards us.

"What was that?!" Teagan asked, looking up at the two males once she finished laughing.

Jake blushed as he scratched the back of his neck, "well Larry said to attract a teacher and what teacher would that not attract?"

"Making it sound like you guys were having sex wasn't what I implied but you hit the nail on the head guys, look, there's Miss Fishers taking the bait." I said pointing towards the female teacher who had her eyes on the money. "And don't call me Larry!"

Good luck lady, you getting this money is like getting a boyfriend, not gonna happen! Damn, I'm becoming more savage each day.

"Ooo, 50 dollar note, must be my lucky day," Miss Fisher stated as she closed in on the money, she bent over with her hand reaching out, as soon as she got close enough to grab it I yanked on the wire bringing it backwards.

"Wait, why is it moving?" She looked confused for a second before she shook her head and started walking forward again but when ever she got close, the wire was pulled and she got frustrated but didn't give up.

All four of us shook our shoulders in silent mirth. Miss Fisher wouldn't be an easy one to give up but don't you think she would start getting suspicious when there was no wind but the money was moving?

After a while it started getting boring because she was still trying so I signalled to the group to start running out of the main building and I followed soon after with the money floating behind me and an angry Miss Fisher's shouts of protest behind me.

I finally ended up loosing Miss Fisher after the 7th time running up and down the stairs for the three building office and just in time too because the a practice fire drill went off so whatever students where in the building started making their way out of the building to the exits.