There's what in the cooler Teagan?!

Still alive there @Ab19a1l ?

The adrenaline coursing through my body was amazing. I felt as though I was flying. I would have thought that this was a dream if not for Teagan's screams in my ear but I'm not complaining because she's screamed louder. Like that time I dressed as a clown for a Halloween party, ahh good times.

Too bad it was all over within a few seconds and I was plunged into the depths of the crystal-like water. The water rushed around me the longer I stayed under. Although to soon was I surfaced to find Teagan floating on her back laughing.

"That was-"

"Amazing!"

We both start laughing.

"Well," Teagan started after a few minutes of silence, "ready to do it again?"

"Hell yeah!"

So with that said we both swam to shore where a couple of other kids were sitting around on logs and coolers with beers in their hands.

"Damn guys that was dope. Going again?" Leon, a laid-back guy who seems to be the one to go to, if you wanna mellow out asked.

"If the walk back up doesn't kill me first then totally!" We both started laughing. It's scared how much we're alike.

"You guys jumped yet?" I asked looking around the small group. In total there was 4 people sitting around. Leon, some other guy I have never seen before but looks like he should be in middle school, Tessa- Leon's girl and Maverick - Tessa's brother.

"Nah, we just came to watch the show. You should have been here 20 minutes earlier. This guy, never seen him before but boy was he a total hunk-"

"Hey!"

"After Leon of course! Would you let me finish my sentence first next time instead of jumping to conclusions?" Leon sheepishly hung his head as blush tinged his cheeks. "What was I saying? Oh yeah, the hunky god, he had jumped of the cliff multiple times beforehand doing loads of tricks but-"

"I bet he's not as good with his tricks as I am between the sheets."

"Aye!" The nameless stranger holds his hand up to Leon. This kid honestly can't be more than 14, his voice hasn't even dropped yet.

"The only action you'll be getting is your hand if you don't shut up. Comprende?"

"Aye! Haha" Teagan and I just had to show our appreciation for that comment.

"Anyway, can I continue or do you have something else to say?" Leon shook his head no, bringing his beer up to his mouth. "As I was saying, he was standing up the top and from where we are, we have the best view. Might I add we also had a couple more people here before. Like the half the female population."

That makes sense since the lake is usually always full of students and I didn't notice the coolers and beach towels lying around.

Teagan walked over to the closest cooler and pulled the lid off. "We have coke, lemon, lube, lemon-lime and raspberry. What do you want? What's so funny?"

"You guys okay down there?!" Paul's voice carried down to us from the top of the cliff. I'm pretty sure he only asked that because of the kid who's name I still don't know, sounds like a mix between a laughing hyena and a rooster. High pitched and deafening.

"There's what in the cooler Teagan?!" I walked over to peak over her shoulder. I couldn't help myself.... I snorted. My hands came up, one covering my mouth, muffling my laughter while the other reaches into the cooler and grabs out the bottle.