Oh Lover Boy

May 5th

 12:30 PM

Min:

We saw your performance, you and your group did amazing.

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Min:

So many.

I'm very thankful :)))))))

Min:

What is your schedule after this?

Well we will be in comeback mode for a month, and within that month we'll be doing some variety shows, we're filming for a few days, and I know we're doing a few fan greets here in Korea and Japan, were also doing a performance in Japan

But I think our management said if we get a lot of positive feedback we might do some more performances and fan greets

Min:

Sounds like you're going to be very busy. I'll try not to text as much then.

Nooooooooo

Text me as much as you want

I just might not respond as fast as I usually do, but I don't put friends on hold for my career

Min:

Ok okay, then I'll keep it normal then. :)

Awesome :))))))))))

*new message from Dal the boy*

I have to go Min, I'll talk to you soon! :)

Seen 12:45 PM

Dal the boy:

We're heading out and need you to get out of the bathroom and stop texting your secret lover who you keep from us

I'm on my way

Also Min isn't my secret lover so stop that

Dal the boy:

Sure thing lover boy

Seen 12:46 PM

*new text from Min*

12:46 PM

Min:

Good luck with your comeback. Fighting!

Seen 12:46

"Hello, lover boy," Dal greets Jinook as he enters the car that the other members were waiting in as Jinook went to the bathroom.

"If you have something to say Dal-ah say it now," he sighed.

"We just find it very suspicious, you know, that you spend a lot of time texting this Min person, especially since you've claimed to us that you hate texting and like to talk in person," Dal replied while looking at Jinook as if he had just caught him red handed.

"He's got you there hyung," Hwan smirked.

"Do I really have to say it," Jinook sighed, already knowing the complications it may cause in the future. The other members nodded, trying to encourage him, "Fine yes I like this person, but I don't want to get into it."

"That's all we wanted hyung," Seok said from beside him, "We don't like it when you keep these things to yourself because you let it drag you down."

"Thank you," Jinook smiled, "We'll talk about if it becomes something else alright?"

"Ah, I can't believe Ji-hyung is falling in love over here," Jihun chuckled.

"I feel like you have a death wish or something Jihun-ah," Gyu-hui chuckled as he noticed the glare from their leader.

Heyo I got a quick question for you readers of mine, should I make a faceclaim for Jinook. I currently have a person in mind for it, but I don't know if any of you guys would like it since If I do I might incorporate it in future chapters. So if you have an opinion let it be heard, because I don't want to do if no one's going to like it.