here once more ...

It's been almost 4 years since I started this fic. In that time I've become something I never thought I could achieve. The last time I updated this with a note I revealed that I was 18 and struggling in college. I am now 20, have an apartment that I share with my closest friend, and still struggling in college. I also came out in that gap of time. I wrote this fic so that I could myself into someone else's shoes, now I don't have to. All of my closest friends know who I truly am now. I never revealed this before but I am a trans man, It's the reason why I wrote this fic actually.

I know you guys don't care about this at all, you came here to read about Yoongi falling in love with some random guy I made up, but I just wanted to let you know how much you, the readers. mean to me. I've been lurking since my last update and have scrolled through every comment you've left. Every single thread that you guys have created and commented on I have gone over them countless times. I know my writing isn't the best, I'm actually quite embarrassed by it, but the fact that you've enjoyed it enough to leave a comment has comforted me many a time.

So thank you. Those of you who have made it this far have brought me more joy and comfort in my life than you even know. You are the reason that I haven't deleted this story every time I remember that this is something that is actually accessible to the public.

I think about this story often and the enjoyment you have gained in my cringe writing.

I don't actually listen to BTS anymore, surprising I know. It was just another hyper fixation that came to pass, but even then I still come back to them time and time again when I desperately need something to comfort me.

You provide me the same comfort.

This is probably really sappy for a poorly written texting fic so sorry for the hard change of pace. I was feeling very sentimental tonight.

I graduate college next year, and I know that even then I'll come back to read your comments.

Anyways.

Goodnight readers. I might be around more often so if you're an og reader let me know, comment, or dm me, I'd love to know the people that came to read this piece of work.

With lots of love and appreciation,

Spencer <3