xxi.

Yoongi: Hyerin
I'm sorry.

Hyerin: I know.

Yoongi: Nothing will
ever be the same will it?

Hyerin: I doubt it.

Yoongi: Can I
come over?

Hyerin: Sure...

Yoongi: I'll be there soon.

Hyerin: Drive safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyerin hears the door and she opens it to a red eyed Yoongi. He's been crying, she could tell. Not
only were his eyes red, but so were Hyerin's.

Hyerin falls in Yoongi's arms and he caught her hugging her tightly. "I screwed up, and I messed up everything." Yoongi says mad at himself.

Hyerin said nothing and cried in his arms. She was so confused, was her relationship toxic. Or was it just complicated and needed help. She was scared and alone, she only had her family, not even. She didn't even have her brother. He was constantly traveling.

Bangtan is Yoongi's friends, Hyerin didn't want to stop Yoongi's joy. Even if she'd be alone, she whispered, "We need to break up, just for a little bit."

Hyerin saw tears rushing out Yoongi's eyes. "I love you Hyerin, but... if it's for the best, then yes. But let me stay, just for tonight." Yoongi whimpers.

Hyerin nods her head and they cry together.

~~~~~~~~~~~ ( I know there's so many time skips, BUT one month later )

Hyerin was upset, she loved Yoongi, to the moon and back. She listened to their song, but one of their songs stuck out the most to her. "Magic Shop" and specifically Yoongi's rap.

" 항상 최고가 되고 싶어
그래서 조급했고 초조했어
남들과 비교는 일상이 돼버렸고
무기였던 욕심은 되려
옥죄고 목줄이 됐어
그런데 말야 돌이켜보니 사실은 말야
최고가 되고 싶었던 것이 아닌 것만 같아."

She knew everything he said, was with his whole heart. She didn't expect a month long break, she wanted it to be one day, but that wasn't reality.

TWO MONTHS LATER

She was finally adapting to the fact that she may or may not ever get Yoongi back. She has given up, she hasn't talk to any of the bts members.

THREE MONTHS LATER

She finished school, she needed a job now. She began vocal classes, and she already knew to dance ever since she was a child. Her dream was to become a model, and sing. She knew one she could become was a Model though.

FOUR MONTHS LATER

Hyerin was accepted in a modelling agency, but a wave of sadness passed her as she saw BTS walk to one of the sets. "Hyerin, come out let's take the picture now." Her manager says.

Little did Hyerin know these pictures were with the boys. Hyerin stands out of her chair wearing a red velvet dress, and some black high heels. Her hair was styled to perfection. She hoped they didn't remember her, but she knew they would.

She walks out onto set and see's Yoongi kissing another girl. Anger fueled her, she saw Hobi touch Yoongi's should and points to Hyerin. Hyerin was frozen until she realized they were coming closer. Her eyes were red, but she wasn't crying.

Hyerin walks slowly out of the set into the empty hallway and begins pacing around the corridor taking deep breaths. She puts her hands in hair hair and pulls it in frustration.

"Why, Why, Why, why the fuck do I have to see him again." Hyerin mumbles angrily to herself. 

"Excuse me Ma'am we need you back on set." A voice behind her says.

"Go away." Hyerin deadpans.

"Ma'am we really need you-" The voice stops. "HYERIN!?" He screams.

Hyerin turns around and see's a confused Jungkook. Hyerin didn't realize the tears flooding out her eyes. "I'll be on in a second, i need to fix my hair once more." Hyerin mumbles walking away until Jungkook grabs her hand stopping her.

"I guess you saw Yoongi and that whore?" Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Just tell the photographer I'll be out soon." Hyerin mumbles.

FIVE MONTHS LATER

Hyerin was finally getting used to the fact that Yoongi was no longer hers, until she got a text.