xix.

Taehyung: Hyerin, it's
been about two months
since you and
Yoongi broke up. I know
you're still going through
a hard time, you
haven't contacted
any of us and you
leave us on opened.

Taehyung: Hyerin,
we know you did
nothing wrong,
well not all of us,
but please come back.
We are here for you.

Hyerin: Oh... hi

Hyerin: Yea, uhm.
I'm sorry, i didn't
mean to do that.
But, rumors about Yoongi
dating someone else...?
Broke me a little bit.

Taehyung: Oh my god
, Hyerin he's single.
I swear, he's doing so bad
lately. He rarely comes
to dance practice,
he's constantly in his
room. He doesn't
eat a lot anymore,
and that's his favorite thing to do.

As much as it hurt taehyung to tell Hyerin, he knew telling her the truth was right, he knew Hyerin was the only way to fix Yoongi. Tae just wanted best for Yoongi at this point.

Hyerin: What...?

Taehyung: Hyerin, please
. Come talk to him.
Please please
please.

Hyerin: As much
as it hurts to say
yes. Where are you, i'm coming.

Taehyung: Dorms.

Hyerin: I'll be there
soon...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyerin left her apartment in a rush. She looked like a bum, wearing sweats, and tank top, and just a huge fluffy jacket. She wore her vans, her hair wasn't thoroughly combed.

Hyerin gets into a cab and tell the driver to take her to Bighit ent. She knew, this would either make their relationship worse or make it better. But It's better safe than sorry. "Yoongi, please wait for me." Hyerin thinks to herself.

A few quick minutes later she was finally at the huge building. sHe walks in, the management knew her so they let her in. Hyerin runs up the stairwell to the dorming area and POUNDS on Yoongi' a door.

"It's open." Yoongi says croaky. She turns the knob hesitant to open it, but it was the right thing to do. She opens the door and sees Yoongi's dorm so messy, and he lost so much weight. Hyerin could tell. Hyerin's eyes fill with tears and she runs over to him and hugs him tightly.

He tried to push her off, but become
intoxicated in her scent, he missed her, he missed this. The kisses, the cuddles, the care she gave to him. "What the fuck do you think your doing? You're an Idol, you shouldn't be stressing yourself like this, you should eat to gain weight and health and you should start going to your fucking practices Yoongi!" Hyerin scolds as she sobs seeing Yoongi so... dead in the eyes.

Yoongi says nothing and digs his head in the crook of her neck, "I'm sorry Hyerin, I should've believed you, You have no Idea how many times i looked at that fake picture and realized it wasn't you. I'm sorry I fucked up. I love you so much Hyerin." Yoongi sobs in her neck.

Hyerin hugs him tighter and puts her chin on his head and she rubs his back letting him cry. "It's okay Yoongi, because... I love you too... idiot." Hyerin hugs him again.

"Please be my only again, I still want you." Yoongi says between sobs.

"Yes, anything for you~." Hyerin kisses him softly becoming once again intoxicated in Yoongi even though he smelt, not so good.

"Now let's get you cleaned up, go shower and I'll clean your dorm." Hyerin pecks him on the lips.