Chapter 31: Protection

Start from the beginning

"Come on...pick up the stupid phone..." Maggie said to herself as she dialled Kain again.

"He not picking up?" Dominic asked.

"No." Maggie sighed.

"I just need to go over the whole plan about the baby shower." She frowned.

"Fuck him and his punk ass, sis." Alessia said filing her nails.

"Sia?" Maggie narrowed her brows.

"I'm sorry but I'm not about to let no nigga make you feel upset. We're gonna have a girls night." She said smiling, "Call up D, Athena and Natasha." She ordered.

"And you, Dominic, gotta leave. No boys allowed, son." She pushed him towards the door.

"A'ight, a'ight. I'll see you later, Maggie." Dominic smiled before walking out.

"You did not have to kick him out like that." Maggie said dialling her cousins number.

"I had to get him out some how." Alessia shrugged and began fixing up the room.

After having called the girls, they all arrived as quickly as possible. They were all sat in a circle on the floor as they spoke to each other about each of their problems that they were currently facing. Athena was up and the girls couldn't believe what was actually leaving her mouth.

She covered her face, "I'm actually saying the truth, guys." She sighed.

"You lying." Natasha laughed.

"I think she's actually being serious because she isn't laughing..." Daina stated.

"I am. Yesterday was the first time I had sex with Titan." She shyly announced.

"I can't believe you. Wasn't you the one cussing him out the first time y'all met and he was trying to shoot his shot?" Maggie folded her arms.

"That's because he was annoying and irritating." She shrugged.

"You being for real?" Alessia asked Maggie.

"Yep." Maggie nodded her head.

A hard knock was heard. The girls all turned their heads. The knock was different. It was different to normal knocks. This one had so much force to it. Mahogany closed her eyes and shook her head. She knew exactly who it was so she slowly got up to her feet and watched as Alessia got the door. Kain stood there with a bear and some flowers.

"Is Maggie there?" He asked.

"Who's asking?" Alessia said knowing damn well who Kain is.

"You know who I am, stop tripping." Kain chuckled.

"There's nothing funny, I ain't laughing. You made my home girl pretty upset, Kain. She's been trying to reach out to you for a month now and you got her stressing out which isn't good for the baby, is it?" Alessia said.

"Wha—"

"A bear and flowers won't cut it. She's through there. We'll be out of your hair." Alessia said grabbing her biker coat.

"Call me if you need anything." Daina hugged her cousin.

"Thanks, D." Maggie grinned.

Kain slowly walked into the house as the girls left, "Yo, wassup? I thought I'd bring something for you and the baby." He showed Maggie the items that he had bought.

"You heard Sia..." Maggie rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry I haven't been answering your calls. I've just been too busy.".