"Do they know?" I asked.

"Nope." He said and I nodded.

"We have to tell my dad as well." He said. 

"That'll be awkward." I mumbled but he heard it.

He chuckled. "Why?"

"Because the last time he saw us you had your tongue down my throat." I said in a duh tone.

"Relax, he's chill." He said placing a perfectly cooked egg and bacon in front of me.

I grinned up at him. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, my love." He said and pecked my lips.

He sat on the stool right next to me and placed a hand on my thigh rubbing small circles with his index finger.

"So.." he began.

I cocked my eyebrow up at him. "So..?"

He groaned and rolled his eyes. "I'm hungry." He said, impatiently.

I picked a piece of bacon on my fork and held it up for him.

"Here." I said.

He looked at me, then at the fork and then back at me. He smiled and shook his head.

He suddenly pulled me closer by my waist. "That's not what I meant." He whispered as his hand went under my shirt to grab my left breast.

"You're insatiable." I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled it away.

He groaned. "Come on Corina, I haven't made love to you in about a week, nor have I tasted you." He whined grabbing my shirt and lifting it up again.

I stopped his hand. "Not now Antonio." I said giving him a warning look.

He rolled his eyes. "I want to be inside of you. I'll take extra care of your clit I promise. It's special." He said huskily.

I rolled my eyes at his crudeness although I could feel myself get wet by his words.

"Babe.." he murmured.

I huffed. "I'm eating." I said.

"After you finish." He said with a determined look.

"I need to shower first." I said, making random excuses because I loved to see him get all riled up.

"Perfect. So do I." He said grinning.

I giggled at his eagerness and ran my fingers through his hair.

He smiled down at me and captured my lips with his, kissing my fiercely. His tongue entered my mouth and started massaging mine and I moaned into his mouth as he did that. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

My food!

I pulled away from Antonio and that's when I noticed he was walking. He gave me a confused look.