29. Dads and Kids

I feel like I can definitely survive out there in another country (UK/US) because internet has made me practically an encyclopedia for them, and I have gained enough communication skills I would require as an introvert.

Do you want to run away from your home too? XD

Do you feel that introverts find ways that can help them be even more introvert-y like developing apps like Postmates? O:-)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

ALEXANDER DIMITRIOU'S POV:

"So you are going to go back to the headquarters?" Mr. Garcia (aka Ariana's father) asked Ari.

"Yup, boss misses me so much he almost cried when I told him the news!" She chuckled.

"They must've been tears of sadness and anticipation of torture that you are going to bestow upon him." Her mom rolled her eyes.

"And what about you young man?" Mr. Garcia turned towards me.

"I still need to take care of a few things, I'm sure we can figure something out." I said genuinely, looking at Ariana's reaction.

She gave me a bright smile and a kiss on my cheeks before running to the attic with her mom, claiming she needs to find something and her mom always re-arranged the whole house.

"I'm sure you'll figure it out." He patted my back.

"What?" I asked, a little lost in my thoughts.

Mr. Garcia took out his wallet and sat next to me with a sip of his juice, "I have both of their pictures in my wallet, do you know why?"

"You love them very much?" That's why usually people do so.

"I don't need to keep a picture for that!"he chuckled, "I have their pictures so that when I'm going through rough times, I take a look and think that if I can live with these psychopaths, I can surely handle whatever I'm going through." he smiled as if remembering an old joke.

[A/n: Please don't take the word psychopath seriously, it's used in a different context here]

MR. GARCIA (AKA DAD'S) POV:

"Do you smoke?" I asked Alex. Still didn't like him, but trusted him enough to be able to handle himself if my daughter needed him.

"No sir." I heard him say honestly. "I don't feel the need to do drugs to have fun..." He seemed slightly embarrassed at his confession.

"Good she can be crazy." I shuddered remembering what she did when she was merely 5.

*Flash back*

Baby Ari: Papa do you like sshmoke?

Dad: "uhh...yeah but it's only for adults okay not babies."
I knew lying won't be fun for any of us due to the speed of her brain development.

Baby Ari: "Okay."
She sprinted away seemingly distracted.

The next day I heard a weird noise. Something like crackling popcorns.

I saw Ari burned all of my suits to make a huge fire.

"Ariana what did u do!? Get away from the fire!" I yelled concerned, and pulled her back.

"I made smoke for you." Said stated, proud of herself.

*Flashback over*

"Really crazy." I mumbled.

~•~

*A few months later*

ARIANA'S POV: