25. Spies and Seminars

Imagine this guy in love with you! *Heart eye emoji X 10*

Song: No tears left to cry- Ariana Grande

(Not necessarily focusing on the lyrics but the vibe of the song)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

ALEXANDER DIMITRIOU'S POV:

I heard Michael talking to his new love interest about someone who looked like really familiar.

"I think I have a good vision, I did see her! But how could it be possible? Alex saw her...saw her- uh-" he hesitated.

"Maybe it's just your mind playing games on you, it's okay to feel helpless you know?" She soothed him.

"She was definitely not a ballroom kinda person anyways" he let out a sad smile while holding onto his friend. If I can even call her that. They have been basically glued together.

Walking back to the guest room where I've been sleeping for a few days I remembered what Nick said. Something about it was nagging me. An annoying little voice at the back of my head, urging me to look deeper.

Flashback:

"When were you going to tell me?" I gritted my teeth.

"Tell you what?"

"That there is a man in your life you call boyfriend? What would he think of this? What about us? You should have told me before this! I knew you were too good for me! What about him?"

"I'll ask him when I tell him that!"

"Tell him what?" I yelled. Angry with her, angry with myself, angry with my life in general!

"That he's my boyfriend!" She said in a 'duh' tone.

"He doesn't know that?" I'm confused what's going on?

"No of course not! I didn't get a chance to meet him yet! I'll meet him and I'll tell him that you are worried about-" I kissed her immediately stopped her stupid mouth saying more stupid things.

Flashback #2:

"Ooh I got a good one!" Nick spoke.

"I was just casually hanging out with my coworkers at the club near the studio when a girl sneaked up on to me. She was kinda hot so I turned to her when she said she's breaking up with me!" He laughed.

Connect the dots Alex.

But could that be possible?

Michael does have better vision...

B-But how? Why?

I stopped in my tracks and rushed to the kitchen looking for Feyona.

"Fey who's missing?" I ask panting.

"Oh dear boy come here! You are still in shock." She showed the slightest emotion.

I shakes my head and prompted her, "I need to know if any staff was added or removed or went on a leave."

"Nope everyone's accounted for." She answered.

"Are you sure about that?" I looked around.

"Except... I didn't see Mia all day today, she didn't inform about a leave too...But that hardly means she's missing." Feyona muttered. "Why what's wrong?"

"So much." I covered my face with my hands. My heart beating faster thinking about the possibilities.

Oh no!